Are you ready to see the Cursed Legacy trailer?
UPDATE: Upon further investigation, we are happy to say that no members of the Dead by Daylight forums had their data compromised in the breach over the past weekend. All passwords have been reset as a precautionary measure, please be sure to update your password as soon as possible using the password reset button.

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Need more friends on PS4 who constantly play DBD

Funnyjacket13Funnyjacket13 Member Posts: 1

I don't really have any friends to play with on DBD on the Ps4 and I really like to play Survive with friends

Comments

• CorruptedCorrupted Member Posts: 157

Corrupted-P1 Feel free to add me.

• SobrevivienteSobreviviente Member Posts: 9
    edited August 13

Hello everyone.

I've been playing DbD for a week now. Always as survivor. I played 2 times as a killer and I kind of suck.

I don't play games, normally, and playing DbD is kind of an exception. I have reached rank 15.

I would like to make some PS4 friends and SwF, so that I can practice both survivor and killer.

I'm in Europe, so I suppose times are going to coincide better with Europeans, but everyone is welcome.

Is it possible to send personal messages here in case I don't want to post my PS4 username publically?

thanks

• FattyBehrX3FattyBehrX3 Member Posts: 19

psn - FattyBehrX3

i play most days and a lot on weekend

• knjhwknjhw Member Posts: 46

Add me let's play you wanna learn stuff il tell you what I like to do as a survivor give you some basic tips. Try to help you out

• CharlisseCharlisse Member Posts: 43
    edited September 4

I play DBD everyday but I'm not the best player when it comes to escaping killer. I can't juke. Doesn't help that my analog stick is messed up. It moves on its own.

Current Rank 8 and highest Rank ever only 7

• KingGiddieKingGiddie Member Posts: 1

Add me gamertag, KingGiddie

• Iza121Iza121 Member Posts: 2

I play DBD constantly and have no one to play with, my psn is shaazz_06 feel free to add to play, whenever 🤗

• CcCoDk33CcCoDk33 Member Posts: 4

I play dbd everyday :)

My psn is CcCoDk3

My twitch is www.twitch.tv/CcCoDk33

(Newstreamer)

It's so much easier to play if you can talk to ALL survivors lol

#girlgamer

• pastello_pastello_ Member Posts: 2

i play almost everyday psn name : pastello_

• PuffieballPuffieball Member Posts: 8

I try to play almost everyday as well. Psn is Puffieball

• TheGorgonTheGorgon Member Posts: 655

I play DBD once everyday. Maybe not for the whole day, but at the very least for an hour and a half, maybe even the whole day. PSN: nakagojiri

• Young_AYoung_A Member Posts: 1

I play every day, I play both killer and survivor, but I have no one to play with, and it makes trophy's pretty hard sometimes, however I just play to have fun. I'm rank 15 for killer and surv but that's only because I've been trying to derank for those trophy's. Add me FTF_YoungA

• Herman_CMHHerman_CMH Member Posts: 101

I am still new with the game, feel free to add if you don’t mind. Herman_CMH

• mberry69mberry69 Member Posts: 1

Psn is Berrywaterz add me I’m on now

• PiedPiper365PiedPiper365 Member Posts: 231

I play when I can but when I'm on I do my best, I play with another person so if you need someone my psn is PiedPiper365