Home Dead by Daylight Forums Bug Reports Visual
If you are experiencing the Rank Update Error, please click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125133/
You are currently reviewing the archived bug reports section. To report a new issue, please use the new bug reports section found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs

Feng's fingernails on Phoenix Rises and Laserbears 'Gold' Victory Polos.

RockRage8962RockRage8962 Member Posts: 45

This is something that I've notice since last year that nobody ever mentions, but at one point, Feng's fingernails would be painted gold while using the Phoenix Rises and Laserbears Victory Polos, and not long after Clown came out, they lost these unique attributes. I believe this is a bug, and I am hoping that at some point, these will be fixed along with several other cosmetic related bugs.

Comments

• Salty_PearlSalty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367

A lot of cosmetics have been bugged after Curtain Call. Nea's prestige was also affected by this.

• NessNess Member, Dev Posts: 16

That's a weird one! Do you have by any chance screenshots or videos that would date from before this issue?

I'll investigate eon my side and see what can be done. Thanks for the report!

• RockRage8962RockRage8962 Member Posts: 45

Unfortunately, I did not get any screenshots of the Phoenix Rises Polo before the Curtain Call chapter released, and I have only one screenshot of the Gold Laser Bears Polo, and it's not the best. Fortunately, there is one video that archived the look of the fingernails on the Phoenix Rises Polo, and here's the link to it.

I have provided the best video and screenshot I could find showing what their fingernails looked like prior to the Curtain Call Chapter's release. Hopefully these help, even if it is difficult to see them clearly. I appreciate the reply, and I hope this provides enough info. 😀

• NessNess Member, Dev Posts: 16

@RockRage8962 Wooh! That's perfect, just what i needed! Thank you for taking the time to go fetch those for me 😊