Something's strange about the next chapter...

(PLEASE READ) Making DBD More Fun for Everyone

2»

Comments

• SkeletalEliteSkeletalElite Member Posts: 185

The point still stands that 10 seconds additional time save by an ultra rare isn't very significant and nerfing them more only means that they'll be even less worth using than they already are compared to addons that aren't single use.

Yes, using 4 of them does remove a significant amount of time, but I literally haven't seen 4 BNPs used in the same match since they got nerfed to not do a whole gen.

• ThyasianThyasian Member Posts: 22

Over the course of the game, the 10 seconds is significant. Time is extremely valuable in this game, and 10 seconds could be the time it takes to walk to a generator from a hook, or the difference between havinng to slug someone to stop the final generator or having enough time to hook them. However, this extra 10 seconds is not the conncern. The reason the Commodious + Rag + Swivels is fine, is because the time saved is spread even and is gradual. With the Brand New Part, it is gradual across the generators without the BNP and is extremely fast on the generator that it's installed on. 30+ seconds removed off of a generator solo is massive, especially in the early game. Even with just 1, the time save is enourmous at an instant speed. The 5% nerf would still make it more of a time save overall, however, it would make the instant speed installation able to interrupted more often.

• FlipRickyDonksFlipRickyDonks Member Posts: 12

Man.... that's a butt ton of stuff. I really like the bloodpoint changes for survivors. I also like the consistent changes to the chests and I think it will spice games up a bit. Perhaps the totem searchable times are a bit much, but I don't think the document was going to be perfect. The totem idea is extremely nice though. Nice job!

Thanks man! Bloodpoints for survivors are lacking right now, so just trying to increase the amount.

• TheUnendingNightmareTheUnendingNightmare Member Posts: 291

That first text literally say's nothing but "I main Nurse and the Spirit!"

Also, since I see terrible rank 1 to 20 I'm not impressed by that fact. Bravo, you can play 12h a day. I have my house to take care of, school, a job and friends to entertain.

What is this ppl ?

Dont main nurse or spirit lmao. Mainly play Plague and New Freddy. I wish people like you would add something to a conversation vs complaining about a post that you more than likely did not read. It'd be much more productive on both ends if you chose to discuss vs whine. :/

Thanks :D. Again, the document is not perfect, and the totems might require a bit to much time. But who knows, we would not really know until it is implemented in a test run. We would have to see :D

• TheUnendingNightmareTheUnendingNightmare Member Posts: 291

I read it and it's mainly "only the Nurse and spirit are viable higher up!" Which isn't true.

Also, I wish ppl like you would get good and stop complaining.