Please devs, can we have some definitive answers on Freddys lullaby and add-ons?
@Peanits Can stacking add-ons that players would be hesitant to experiment with have the effect we would EXPECT they should have (considering NOTHING in any of Freddys add on descriptions explicitly states Does Not Stack).
- If Paint Thinner & Prototype Claws are stacked, does it give 20 tokens? Or are the aura reveals accumulative to 10 seconds?
- Can 30 seconds of blindness be stacked with 60 seconds of blindness for a total of 90 seconds?
- Can cat block & z block be stacked for a total of 120 seconds haemorrhage?
- Are all the action penalty add-ons accumulative?
- What happens if dress/jumper add ons are stacked? Does it result in a greater failed skill check penalty? Or do 2 dresses result in a 7 second aura reveal? Do the penalties stack accumulatively with Overcharge and Huntress Lullaby?
- What happens if Kid’s Drawing is equipped with a Dream Pallet add-on?
Do TR affecting perks ALSO affect Freddys Lullaby now he’s been reworked?
- Furtive Chase
- Dark Devotion