We have made some changes and added a new feature to the forums. For more details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/858959/#Comment_858959
Are you ready to see the Cursed Legacy trailer?
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

What does everyone think about legion currently?

2»

Comments

• NeonAlienNeonAlien Member Posts: 248
    edited August 11

As survivor: Old Legion was very opressive. Your only hope when in a chase, was them being fresh out of frenzy or another survivor catching their attention. Facing him was extremely stressful and often impossible to counter.

New Legion is just sad. The borrowed time effect now is not at all threatening and is essentially just there to waste time. When in frenzy, they can never down you. Outside of frenzy, they got nothing special.

A healthy and fun Legion should be found somewhere between these two extremes.

I'm no fan of aura reading basekit abilities, since a buff to Legion could very easily go into opressive territory again.

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 2,185

He is incredibly weak. His power doesn't help down people, when every other killer's can (even clown's bottles can if you have the redhead pinky). Deep wounds does nothing, it takes too long for it to be a threat. Feral Frenzy also takes way too long to recharge and the cooldown is obnoxious.

I want to play them (I've prestiged them twice, after all), but I just can't because the current setup is frustrating. Some perks work well (STBFL + BBQ), but there are very few things you can do to slow gen progression, and if they get to end game than you've already lost.

• Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,730

Honestly, I still play them cause I like the aesthetic and shiz, but they definitely had fallen down.

The only reason I do well with them is cause I play the Trapper a lot, so I know how to push the forward stick and press R2.

They need but a few tweaks, but the mods and devs on the forums ain't doing that, cause Legion is: "In a good spot."

Being able to get kills doesn't mean it's any fun to do so.

• White_OwlWhite_Owl Member Posts: 1,865

Kinda ok, but needs tweaks imo. His vault is now a joke though, vaulting during FF means you'll loose track of the survivor most of the times.

• BenZ0BenZ0 Member Posts: 572

Old legion was various, fun and something different.

New legion is boring, slow and dont require any effort or skill cap.

• LuluTheLion13LuluTheLion13 Member Posts: 52

I hate him. I think he is soooooo bad. I have been playing the game for about a year now and I think he I saw the worst killer that has been brought to dead by daylight. The trailer is really good and makes u wanna get him. But it is nothing like the trailer. His power is so bad. Yes he can jump off her vaults and pallets. But when u hit someone. What does that do exactly. Cuz u can’t keep hitting that survivor. U have to go for another survivor cuz u can see where they are. I think it’s useless. I got the legion instead of the plague which was the worst mistake I have ever made on dead by daylight. I wish there was a tutorial on how to play the killer. Or u can test the killer out before buying them. 👍🏻 Ever since then. I have not played the legion.

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 7,133

As boring as he was when he released.

• KabuKabu Member Posts: 744

These adjustments would be well recieved, I think. Though, there should be a short stun of at MOST two seconds when cancelling FF. This could be tested in a ptb to make sure it's good.

• DBDbuildsYTDBDbuildsYT Member Posts: 1,042

They are called the legion, not the runners or the borrowed timers.

Their power should revolve around being more than one, not just running with a useless power

• AcromioAcromio Member Posts: 1,039

Long story short: M1 killer with a big terror radius.

• ThatbrownmonsterThatbrownmonster Member Posts: 645

He needs to be faster, I can still get 4ks with him, but he really needs a faster speed when using his power