Join us on Twitch/YouTube this Thursday at 2pm ET as we uncover the strange things taking place in Hawkins.
Something's strange about the next chapter...

Two-Player Killer | THE LUCID

2»

Comments

• JallybwanJallybwan Member Posts: 60

Edited title to be more eyecatching ^-^

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 652

The lobby system as it is now would not allow for two person killers, at least not yet. That and this killer seems kind of weak, so they wouldn't be very good for high rank play.

Given that the multiple killer glitch existed, it is entirely possible for two killers to join the same lobby. Lucid would be a great way to turn that glitch into a feature. It'd be nice to clarify this with a dev, though. @Peanits (sorry but idk who to ping lol)

As for Lucid's strength - individually, both of them are among the worst killers in the game. That's the point. You can't rely on the strength of your killer - you have to rely on coordination and teamwork. That is Lucid's power. The ability to spread out and apply double the map pressure of a normal killer more than makes up for their individually lacking abilities, in my opinion.

If you were to buff Lucid, though, how would you buff them? I'm interested to hear your ideas!

My friend made a point about one sister Bamboozling a window while the other sister chases them. I think I'll keep that in there for the memes.

• NamelessNameless Member Posts: 7

I can’t see this being added because of balancing issues. If the killers play smart they would just camp a survivor while the other one pressures the survivors at the gens. It doesn’t even require that much coordination.

Actually, Lucid can't camp. A survivor who isn't in the camper's dream could just run up to the hook and save them, and then neither would be in the camper's dream. Don't worry, I thought of that!

• Legion_Is_BestLegion_Is_Best Member Posts: 28

My question is the Mori? what would it be? Would it be different for each sister?

I haven't really thought of specifics, to be totally honest. The idea's open to everyone!

In general, Adrienne's mori would be more focused on raw, brute force. Multiple, coarse wounds. Maybe even broken bones, I dunno. Seraphine's would be more efficient, or elegant. She'd make the murder look like art.

• Dwight_the_LockerDwight_the_Locker Member Posts: 5

Perhaps Adrienne could repeatedly stab the survivor before plunging the knife into the head and Seraphine could make a design with blood on the ground next to the survivor with their blood?

In my opinion, seeing Adrienne holding the survivor by the foot and carving Adrienne would be cool

For Seraphine, maybe the survivor gets up, scared and looking around then Seraphine appears behind the survivor and stabs them through the eye ( a reference to her waking dream benefits)

I think that's my favourite idea for Seraphine's so far. Adrienne's mori might be a bit tricky. How do you convey brute force with a scissor blade?

• RaptorrotasRaptorrotas Member Posts: 1,153

Maybe dont look at the specific weapon and look what could be done with a knife.

• Jumping ontop someone and gutting them like a pig
    • Punching them so they fall on their knees so you can stab them through the neck from behind
    • Straddling someone and stabbing them multiple times in the torso, hands, face
    • Stabbing the scissor in their face and then stomping on it
    • That thing those twitchy slashers do with isaac clarke in dead space
    • Lifting them by the neck and sta... Wait thats myers'
    • Stabbing them in the abdomen and lifting them up while their weight cuts them in half
    • Simply lifting them up by their hair and slashimg their throat

Now excuse me while i hug some puppies

Btw nice how much attention your concept is getting

I just thought of something, Adrienne could pin the survivor down with her blade and pulling them until they’re leg is pulled off then doing the same on the other leg.

I think stabbing the scissor into their face and stomping on it might be my favourite idea.

Kinda reminds me of one of Jason's fatalities in MKX. Maybe!

• TheUnendingNightmareTheUnendingNightmare Member Posts: 155
    edited August 19

Not bad but who's the survivor ?

Do the sisters have their eyes closed or opened ?

Also, I would find it much more interesting if the sisters were left in a vegetative state in the real world and implies their souls are stuck in the nightmare.

First off, this is not a chapter (Sorry if it’s not clear

and secondly I think that’s how it already works

I’m not mad just informative

Idk at all what you mean by that...there's an edit button I asked about the lore not any mechanics.

So ...what are you on about ?

boi First off I said that I think that’s how it’s works in the lore, also what do you mean by survivor

First off "boi" this isn't even your post so idk why you reply when my question was for the author.

Second, I'm asking if he/she will do more, I'm showing "interest" in their work.

What are you doing ?

So why are you replying to me if you want the author and why didn’t you say when you originally responded to me

Hey hey, let's all chill for a bit. It's all well and good to have a little argument, but it's starting to get a little heated, so let's take it down a notch.

@TheUnendingNightmare:

1. There isn't a survivor associated with Lucid. This is mostly because the only thing that would actually matter with a survivor is the perks - survivors are basically just skins. If you have any ideas, though, feel free to post them! I'll add them to the original post after a bit of discussion.
    2. The sisters each have their eyes open, they're just blank. This is their dream, though... so maybe the "real" bodies - the ones not in the trial - have their eyes closed? Mystery, woooo~
    3. I love that too! My only problem is that, canonically, all the killers either died or went missing, and then got snatched by the Entity. I was trying to fit the lore into that. Maybe they could've drowned in the river, for example? Post your ideas!

i think the idea that they went missing is more appealing than them dying

maybe they went into the woods to play then got “claimed” by the entity

edited 1:31PM

Survivor;

Jessica

Cannes, France.

"I always had trouble sleeping."

Since a young age Jessica always woke up in strange places: closets, the middle of the road, her garden and even the freezer once!

Although her sleepwalking was a bit hard to deal with, it was nothing compared to the times she couldn't sleep.

For hours she'd be on her bed imagining thousands of stories and watching them unfold in her mind. Romance, action, fantastic and even horror ! Jessica loved them all. That's when she first heard it.

A voice or rather sound maybe ? Something seemed really close, almost breathing down her neck!

That's when Jessica noticed the weird shadow standing in the corner of her bedroom.At first she was scared.

When she told her parents, they simply replied it must've been "just a nightmare". After awhile since nothing bad came of it, Jessica started to talk to it.

After sometimes they became close and she even considered the voice her friend. She would talk with it for hours at night telling it all about her day at school or boys.

The voice always manifested in the same corner of Jessica's small room and would stand looking towards her like the shadow of a scarecrow. Although it sometimes look scary and even threatening, she never felt any real danger.

One day whilst waiting for her friend, Jessica started to wonder what does it look like ? Does it smell ? Is a she or he ? When her guest arrived instead of engaging conversation she stood Up.

The shadow didn't move.

She took a step closer.

The shadow didn't move.

As she was close enough to smell her Friend shs realized it STANK! Although really close, she was still unable to see any of its features.

As Jessica pinched her nose and extended her arm to touch the entity's face. Black tendril wrapped around her hand and pulled her close enough to see it.

Her friend was nothing more than a repungnant black and bloody blob with tendrils going all around her room reaching her bed! She started screaming.

As Jessica awoke in panic, she saw that her friend was in the corner as usual, completly motionless. Calming down a bit she went back to sleep a bit shook.

Next time Jessica awoke, she was beside a campfire. Strange she was living in the city, she couldn't have sleepwalk to the forest... Suddently she noticed she wasn't alone. Her friend was there...

Now she could feel the danger, the deviousness and the malice within that being! No it's probably "just a nightmare" !

*News report*

"Apparently the young teen was known for sleepwalking at night.

Although, Jessica's home was downtown we can see her on street cameras, walking to the edge of town and towards the woods. How she made it so far and quickly by just walking is still unknown.

Her parents and the rescue teams are still looking for her and their hopes are high has no body was found. Only this cryptic message.

It reads; It wants to play.

Was the young girl being followed and was kidnapped ? Is it all an hoax ? Only time will tell."

Perks:

1- Friend of the entity: the entity has a soft spot for you and will allow you to see the killer's aura when you unhook a survivor.

2- Sleepwalking: you are able to teleport 5m/10m/15m forward, even through objects. This cannot be used during a chase and has a cooldown of 120s/80s/60s.

3- Insomniac: the survivor has trouble falling asleep and is easier to wake up by 25%/35%/50%.

(I assumed your killer would be using the current in-game sleeping mechanic)

I need to make a few corrections but that would be my survivor build for your chapter