The 3.4.1 hotfix is rolling out on Steam and PS4, with Xbox and Windows Store following soon. For patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/110295/
The disconnect penalty test will take place sometime after the update is released on PC platforms and Switch™.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Possible Dates - Next Patch, PTB and more ...

Th3NightmareTh3Nightmare Member Posts: 791
edited August 9 in General Discussions

Today 9 we have had the DEV UPDATE AUGUST 2019, which is the content that we will normally see in the next patch, let's go to the topic.

GF its release date was June 18, so ... September 18 marks 3 months. September, 17th...

On the other hand, date of PTB? Teasers?

Today we had DEV UPDATE, which possibly, on Monday 12th or throughout the week, we will have some teaser, as usual we always have.

Possible PTB day? -> Day 20 Tuesday.

But .... in the post of DEV UPDATE, they say that we will have in a thread more information about the changes to the bloodweb later this month, so, the PTB cannot be before the information, so what ... could you say that on August 20 or 27 PTB and the bloodweb information (grind) we will have it a few days before the date of the PTB ... Day 23 Friday? Most likely.

Official release date: September 17.

This is my road map, with possible dates. Take note :)

Comments

• BBQnDemogorgonBBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 2,985

I think you're a week off. You can usually count the cosmetic banners. When they're out the update will be the following week.

I think Gamescom reveal 20th-24th, PTB 27th and full release September 10th.

• xllxENIGMAxllxxllxENIGMAxllx Member Posts: 787

freddy rework came out the 23-24 last month so 6 weeks from there.

• Th3NightmareTh3Nightmare Member Posts: 791

6 weeks subtracting the duration of ptb

average duration: 2 weeks

• KaelumKaelum Member Posts: 906
    edited August 10

I don’t think many people care at this point. The things that the devs broke with the Legion update back in November 2018, are still broken today. Since not one of them is mentioned in the update (i.e. sounds, hook auras, or the game stuttering (it’s back)), many of us who took a break as suggested by Mathieu Cote, won’t be returning. This was the make it, or break it update, and they have totally failed. There are just too many new games being released over the next 8 months, to play a broken down game like DbD.

• xllxENIGMAxllxxllxENIGMAxllx Member Posts: 787

Yes 6 weeks from Freddy and the last two weeks are the PTB duration with the patch coming out a tuesday.

PTB should release this august 20th or 27th then live patch should be september 3rd or 10th.