The 3.4.1 hotfix is rolling out on Steam and PS4, with Xbox and Windows Store following soon. For patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/110295/
The disconnect penalty test will take place sometime after the update is released on PC platforms and Switch™.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Delete red/pink/rainbow/fucsia mori

GorgoniaGorgonia Member Posts: 1,095
edited August 10 in General Discussions

Really, it kills the fun. You get hooked and camped and tunneled and out of the game in less than a minute.

or change it so that it replaces the 3rd hook, not the 2nd one.

Post edited by Gorgonia on

Comments

• KagrenacKagrenac Member Posts: 707

I usually just let the killer kill me if I see they have an ebony.

No point in playing a game that isn't worth the effort.

• Atsuka_AnarchyAtsuka_Anarchy Member Posts: 47

When I use an ebony mori I feel empty inside after the rare time I use it.

• theArashitheArashi Member Posts: 567

Why?

I like me my red moris.

• Dr_TrautsDr_Trauts Member Posts: 454

no, the removal of ebony moris would be absurd.

• MarksmanSpecalMarksmanSpecal Member Posts: 60

Just re-design the moris, so u can use them instead of bringing the survivor to the third (death) hook. Moris after the first hook are kinda stupid, no chance for the killer to pip, and annoying af for the survivor, who's most times definitly not able to pip.

• MewMew Member Posts: 460

Honestly i just want a whole rework for the mori system so they don’t encourage tunneling as much. Maybe have the offering only work on death hook.

• BBQnDemogorgonBBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,000

I like moris as is :)

• AshruuAshruu Member Posts: 47

Moris, instaheals and keys can all be deleted at the same time.

Until that happens, accept the game isn't balanced and have fun.

• CronaWinsCronaWins Member Posts: 398

Gitgud.

• FiftyCalReaperFiftyCalReaper Member Posts: 110

What do you mean it's no fun? It's a ton of fun to use them on people :P Oh you mean it's not fun for you? Well it's really not supposed to be. Kinda like how Brand New Parts and Instaheals aren't supposed to be fun for the killer even though they have a MAJOR impact. One instaheal under the right circumstance can literally [BAD WORD] an entire killer's snowball up. To be honest...survivors complain way too much. Survivors have the advantage. I'm a killer main but started playing Survivor for literally around 8 hours today and went from Rank 20 to Rank 9 extremely fast. It was so easy for me to loop and escape, and I don't even have great perks. Probably the best one I have is Level 2 Lithe...

• ClogWenchClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

I go out of my way to make the game as unfun for the killer as I can by just giving up.

• ermsyermsy Member Posts: 118

I'd change the mori's so they'll be active when the survivor is dead on hook. Otherwise we'd lose out on all these cool mori animations.

• Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,731

Funny thing right? Just played purple rank game where a killer brought a Ebony.

No one died AT ALL and it was a Leatherface.

• pemberleypemberley Member Posts: 1,308

Moris can’t be eliminated until survivor equivalents are also eliminated.

I would rather see moris and powerful survivor tools be reworked.

Moris should be baked into the game on death hooks and last man standings. Let’s be honest, if a last survivor has a chance at a free escape then the killer should get a free chance to mori.

Toolboxes should be sabo only, and adjusted accordingly - consume more charges, must be done at once.

Instant heals should trigger obsession marks and can only be used on OTHER players.

Maybe moris can instead be killers either a) shortening gen distances by varying degrees or b) adding 1/2/3 gens to the survivor work load.

• GorgoniaGorgonia Member Posts: 1,095

That’s great. But I have been matched with lvl 20s -.-

• Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,731

@Gorgonia Ranking systems are [Bad Word] I'll give you that.

• DrVeloxcityDrVeloxcity Member Posts: 199

Honestly, I feel the Ebony Mori should only be able to kill 2 survivors so as to at least let the survivors still have a chance. The Ivory Mori is fine as is. And the Cypress Mori is just a fancy way to kill the last survivor.

With a rework on the Ebony Mori, then I also feel insta-heals can be reworked. I personally don't use moris besides the Ivory every once in a while. I find that the Ebony Mori strips the match of any fun and usually nobody gets a pip. Insta-heals are fun but can be game breaking for a killer in a match. If only the single-state insta-heals were left then I guess that would be okay. And then you could just introduce a new item in place of the ultra-rare insta-heal.

They are. And the matchmaking is terrible. I can’t outrun a killer while I’m repairing gens and unhooking people that don’t know they don’t need to fast vault every window they see or drop pallets just because.

I could care less if they removed the insta-heals, so yeah, we can throw them into the combo as well.

• xEaxEa Member Posts: 542

Moris should be in the game, but

a) they should be really rare

b) they should only work after 2nd hook

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 3,372

that might aswell just be in the killers basekit then.

why would i even use a red mori if i can only get it to go off when the survivor is literally already dead?

i can just hook them and end it much faster, why even bother going for red mories at that point?

ultra rares are supposed to be very strong and gamechanging, there is nothing wrong with the current red mori.

and before you mention it, yes BNP and odd buld need buffs, i know.

• dragobvdragobv Member Posts: 91

back in my day billys could use this offering chainsaw you in the first 30 sec of the game and then instakill you so i dont think it is that bad now

Well, that’s alright. Let’s change the conditions that need to be met for mori to work.