We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Your opinion on this Idea?

xEaxEa Member Posts: 437

Hello there

I dont think it is a very new one und super unique Idea i come up now, but i have not seen any thread about it, probably there are but idk.

So, everyone who is not a beginner in this game knows how easy it is to find and cleanse a totem. So my simple idea to improve those are:

• Totems should take double cleanse time.
  • You have to performe skillchecks
  • Now the important one: The totem Bar is similar to Gens, ones some1 started a totem to lets say 20%, it stays those 20%, you dont have to start at 0 again.

Good/Bad Idea? Any suggestions to improve it?

Kind regards

Comments

• MiloMilo Member Posts: 4,199

When Thrill of the Hunt exists, this is a really bad idea.

But at the same time the progress just staying there would make it good for surv side.