Something's strange about the next chapter...

Who'd be the one to sacrifice themselves so the survivors and killers could escape?

Chaddad2169Chaddad2169 Member Posts: 562

Imo, Bill would be the one to sacrifice himself to ensure that the survivors and killers would escape the nightmare that is the entity's realm.

Theoretically, Bill's perks are mostly the ones revolved around his teammates and an undying will to not give up.

Also if you've ever played the L4D games then you'd know that Bill sacrificed himself so Zoey, Francis and Louis could escape the horde of zombies.

So in my opinion this solidifies that Bill would probably be the one to sacrifice himself so the others could escape.

Comments

• BSNightflowBSNightflow Member Posts: 21

I'm afraid you'll have to sacrifice so much more than just one survivor to ensure an escape from the Entity.

• Chaddad2169Chaddad2169 Member Posts: 562

Bill would be up there in my opinion.

Honourable mentions could be Detective Tapp, Dwight (he's a leader after all and it would be a leader thing to do), maybe even Ace?

I'm not sure, but the way you said it was a little deceiving 😂

• Ark_the_BonsaiArk_the_Bonsai Member Posts: 271

To be honest, I wouldn't be shocked if Trapper did it. He had to be tortured to work for the Entity. A lot based on the amount of scrap metal in him. I think if he had a chance to get payback, even a small victory like temporarily letting a handful escape, he'd take it.

• Chaddad2169Chaddad2169 Member Posts: 562

Interesting, it does seem that Evan Macmillan wasn't the type of person to simply bow down to someone.

Thus, the entity tortured him, you can see this by the scraps of metal piercing his arms.

It would be cool if Evan and maybe even the other killers that got tortured (Nurse, Doctor, Hag and Spirit) all try to get payback and kill the entity whilst also dying themselves.

Interesting theory man.

• invira_zeroinvira_zero Member Posts: 219

Bill. He did it once, he ll do it twice.

• NuclearBurritoNuclearBurrito Member Posts: 2,678

David. We gonna live forever after all.