Something's strange about the next chapter...

Survivors do need more lifetime

2»

Comments

• BossBoss Member Posts: 5,441

This doesn't sound healthy.

• WuhelmWuhelm Member Posts: 39

I am fine with longer hook time....but now all hits are insta-downs and survivors get no way to unhook...see I can sound stupid like the OP. Come man grow up people like you should not be playing the game as there are easier games for you like My Little Pony Adventures(Good luck with that one though I heard it is neigh impossible to beat).

• SkarkioSkarkio Member Posts: 443

Well, since camping is a tactic endorsed for the devs, stated so in official videos and tutorials, and there are ways to unhook a survivor camped or unhook yourself, that's only your own, personal opinion!

In one game I get camped, in other not! In one game I double piped, in other piped, in other safe piped, and in other lost a pip, only one constant remains: the survivor's role is perfectly playable!

Again: If I and hundred survivors can win a matches without ridiculous sugestions like "more time on hooks"

If I and hundred survivors can play the game with all those campers, tunnelers, trash, no skill, baby killers and win matches with the game as it is...

...why you or OP or any other complaining survivor who ask for nerfs/changes/punishments can't?

• RydogRydog Member Posts: 552

Wat

• Jacoby2041Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 219

Killers need more hex time. Hexes should last long enough to kill all the survivors, it's not fair that they can just tunnel the totem and guarantee that it's gone without getting punished, so it should take 480 seconds to destroy a totem so the killer has enough time to complete their objective before it's gone (120 seconds for a full sacrifice, for 4 survivors gives the killer just enough time to do their objective if they are very efficient)

• RoobnusRoobnus Member Posts: 98

40 seconds more for both phases, are you out of your mind? Such a suggestion can only come from a biased Survivor main.

• JnnsMuJnnsMu Member Posts: 74

So he has one survivor dead and there is only one generator left with Ruin gone? That doesn't sound like a good situation for the doc. Seems to me like he got punished enough for tunneling you.

• SkarkioSkarkio Member Posts: 443
    edited August 14

@AzdrubaelVect

What do you think is more true: Do people quit because they can't camp or do a [BAD WORD] ton of people quit because they are sick and tired of being camped.

So if in Street fighter people get tired and sick of being shoryukened again and again till they die, the the devs of said game must nerf/change/erase shoryuken to cater players, instead of being the same players who must improve and learn how counter shoryukens, if the devs don't, then all the people will start to quit?

I'm starting to see what kind of mindset you have!

Anyone who quits playing DBD for something as simple as camping, does't not belong here in the first place, if they are not mature enough to face a loss and move to the next match then they could and should play games more according to their mindset, the rest of us, men/and women enough, will keep playing here, as we do every day, the player base keep increasing anyway, even after 3 years and despite of the existence of the camping and the tunneling

Just because they're devs doesn't mean they know better.

so... the people who develped the game and wrote the rules are wrong about camping isn't?

Thats it! I will not try to reason more with you! keep your mindset, I'm sure the devs will keep theirs too!

• Angelicus23Angelicus23 Member Posts: 558

I just like when a killer facecamps me because most of the times I do many things to keep my pips but if the killer facecamps and doesn't let the survivor get hooked more times, he lose a pip. This is the good part of the emblem system

• CarpemortumCarpemortum Member Posts: 2,256

Camping is [BAD WORD] for FPS games too, but guess what? It's an effective tactic in some situations.

• RoobnusRoobnus Member Posts: 98

Well, yea... but.... you reap what you sow... because guess what? Playing against friends is also annoying.