The 3.2.0 update is now live on PC and consoles. For more information, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87832/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
This section is used to report issues on XBOX One specifically.

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

If this is an issue that occurs on all platforms, please post your report in the most fitting category instead.

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

Lost All Progress On Rank Reset

HythunzaHythunza Member Posts: 2

Went and logged onto my Xbox to find that when rank reset occured, I had lost all progression on all killers and survivors, all BP and shards. Naturally, this upsets me.

I still own what DLC I've bought, and am still able to access them. I cannot provide a screenshot, as I have no clue as to how I can share a screenshot from the Xbox to here. My account does say that I am not a beginning player though, and have achievements I logically wouldn't be able to get with what I got.

I'd like it if I could get my progression back in some shape or form(I had half of all my survivors level 50 no prestige, with teachables bought from shrine), or if not fix this bug. I don't know how exactly it happened, but when I switched the hdmi port to a new monitor, the game had gotten rid of all my progress and reset the ranks. This hasn't affected my other games, like Borderlands 2, Destiny and Destiny 2, so I am fairly certain the rank reset is part of the issue. I own the game on CD, and had my Xbox turned off during the monitor switch.

I'd very much appreciate it if someone could help, or compensate for the time and effort lost.

Tagged:

Comments