The 3.4.1 hotfix is rolling out on Steam and PS4, with Xbox and Windows Store following soon. For patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/110295/
The disconnect penalty test will take place sometime after the update is released on PC platforms and Switch™.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

what other online games you play besides Dead By Daylight?

grayon444grayon444 Member Posts: 256

Me personally don't play any other mp game other than dbd because none of them seem to get me hooked up for a long time.I used to play deathgarden for a bit but that was over as soon as it started.Really even after the many flaws dbd has it still doesn't make me want to leave its superb world, characters, lore and atmosphere <3

Comments

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 12,231

Apex Legends, paladins and I’m going to try Fortnite so I can play with an Xbox friend.

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 2,237

Halo, Bloodborne, Dark Souls, TF2, Valley... I've got quite the collection. : P

(I play DBD on Xbox, but I do have a PS4. I used to be able to play TF2 on my laptop, but not anymore.)

• Boosted_DwightBoosted_Dwight Member, Trusted Posts: 2,015

I play Spider-Man Ps4, God of War, Warframe, Cod Zombies, and Battlefront 2 :P

I'm having a lot of fun playing Battlefront 2 again. Any Han Solo mains out there? :v

• My_FarewellMy_Farewell Member Posts: 495

Mainly elder scrolls online (just the pvp content) and rocket league.

• TheGameZpro3TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 640
    edited August 31

PvZ GW2, and Rocket League. not much really.

However, if "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Last Survivor" ever gets ported to America on console, I'm going to play the hell out of that.

Post edited by TheGameZpro3 on
  • MasantonioMasantonio Member Posts: 2,229

Been playing a lot of Destiny recently. Also Minecraft and PvZ GW1.

• MoonwalkMyersMoonwalkMyers Member Posts: 82

Reident Evil 2 Remake, Silent Hill, Splinter Cell, Bioshock, Batman Arkham Series and Detroid become Human but mostly DbD.

• PyroDudePyroDude Member Posts: 346

Team Fortress 2

:D

• se05239se05239 Member Posts: 3,915

Monster Hunter Word, mostly.

• KaalaxiKaalaxi Member Posts: 174

Heroes of the Storm, Risk of Rain 2 and Super Smash Bro's Ultimate.

• AcesthetiicAcesthetiic Member Posts: 869

I can’t find much to play nowadays. Been trying and in some cases, buying new games, but it hasn’t worked out.

• ceridwen309ceridwen309 Member Posts: 497

Dark souls 1, 2, 3, Bloodborne, Friday the 13th, Minecraft, Ark.

Or when the stars align: Mabinogi, Armello, Elder scrolls online, Portal 2, Realm of the mad god, runescape.

• Dr_TrautsDr_Trauts Member Posts: 452

dota 2

• GcarraraGcarrara Member, Mod Posts: 995

Souls games, Payday, and...

Wait for it...

Civilizations 5.

No, i'm serious. It's a really nice game (don't like 6 that much though...)

I like Horror games also, they don't have that much replayability though as others.

• JustJessJustJess Member Posts: 153

The real life

• Doc_W__HOLLIDAYDoc_W__HOLLIDAY Member Posts: 1,563

Red Dead Online, The Forest, Borderlands, and Brawlhalla

• CyberCyber Member Posts: 1

wouah alors moi je joue à de nombreux jeux mais pour la plus part très peu connus tel que Darwin Project, Deceit, CS GO, Apex, Paladin et tant d'autres sans oublier les COD.

• EntityDispleasedEntityDispleased Member Posts: 1,449

Apex, R6S and sometimes Warframe.

• KsoniKsoni Member Posts: 421

Well, when i don't play dbd, I very often play Pubg or league of legends (only with my friends, i don't like to play team games alone)

• fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 3,872

Days Gone, Madden, Any of the Resident Evil series, Spiderman, Uno, Jack in the box party stuff with friends and strangers. I hacked the nes and snes mini to play old games when i get nostalgic.

• snowflake102snowflake102 Member Posts: 1,572

Holdfast,for honor,roblox,minecraft,dark souls,the isle, total war. And star wars battlefront 2

• Mister_HoldoutMister_Holdout Member Posts: 1,534

Other than DbD, I'm quite fond of building games. Right now I'm into Cities: Skylines. Building some luxury lakefront mansions right now.

Also, I like playing For Honor. A great game for casual and competitive players.

• ImpalaImpala Member Posts: 106
    edited August 15

CS:GO, Apex Legends, Rainbow 6 and lately I've been getting into the Assassin's Creed series, just finished the 3rd one (actually fifth) a couple weeks ago.

P.S. for the PvZ:GW players, is it played on PC? I'd like to play it one day, but I won't purchase it if no one is playing it.

• KerbertKerbert Member Posts: 415

Right now I've been playing Red Dead Online. Im taking a break from DbD until thye next chapter.

• LCGasterLCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I am playing a lot of For Honor lately

It's exactly like DBD

It's a very unique game

And it pisses me off very often, even more often than DBD

• DudeDeliciousDudeDelicious Member Posts: 4,741
    edited August 15

DBD has pretty much taken up my gaming time. But i’ll still occasionally play SF5 online as F.A.N.G., sometimes a bit of F13, PvZ GW2, Killing Floor 2 and World War Z (both games being the closest we’ll see to L4D on PS4)

• DudeDeliciousDudeDelicious Member Posts: 4,741

PvZ GW2 is still extremely popular on all platforms, and still regularly supported with new content.

• WeederickWeederick Member Posts: 754

The only FANG player in sf5 :O (Serious, i never play against fang)

OT: SF5, R6S, GTA5 and Overwatch. I like some story games here and there too