Join us on Twitch/YouTube this Thursday at 2pm ET as we uncover the strange things taking place in Hawkins.
Legion Buffs (serious)
These are just some changes I came up with. Some have been ripped from one of my other discussions, most are brand new. I'm posting this again for three reasons.
- As a game designer and active player, I believe that the biggest problems with The Legion are actually to do mainly with his addons and not his power. (Hard to believe right?) Although I do provide extremely good buffs for his base power.
- A lot of my discussions have been recognized by Behavior, and I want this one to be seen as well.
- A lot of people have come across my discussions and ideas, not knowing they wanted it, but finding out that they really do.
- Survivors suffering from Deep Wound cannot complete the Repair, Heal and Sabotage actions. (Designed to deter Survivors from completing specific actions within your Terror Radius.)
- While in Feral Frenzy, your movement speed is increased to 5.4 m/s. (Previously was 5.0 m/s.)
- All pin addons now apply their respective status effects upon initially hitting a Survivor with Feral Frenzy. (Before you had to hit them again with Feral Frenzy while they had Deep Wound.)
- Frank’s Mix Tape: Considerably decreases the cool-down of Feral Frenzy. (Previously allowed you to decrease the Deep Wound timer by hitting them again.)
- Cold Dirt: Considerably increases the speed at which The Legion vaults pallets. (Increases vault speed by 25% + Previously considerably decreased the cool-down of Feral Frenzy.)
- Fuming Mix Tape: Tremendously decreases the speed at which a Survivor completes the Repair, Heal and Sabotage actions for 90 seconds after Mending. (This is a 12% decrease in action speed. + Previously showed the repair progress of generators while using Feral Frenzy.)
- Friendship Bracelet: Slightly increases your Terror Radius while in Feral Frenzy. (Increased by 4 meters. + Previously slightly increased your movement speed in Feral Frenzy.)
- Never-Sleep Pills: Moderately increases your Terror Radius while in Feral Frenzy. (Increased by 8 meters. + Previously moderately increased your movement speed in Feral Frenzy.)
- Susie’s Mix Tape: Considerably increases your Terror Radius while in Feral Frenzy. (Increased by 12 meters. + Previously considerably increased your movement speed in Feral Frenzy.)
- Nasty Blade: Moderately increases the time it takes for a Survivor to complete the Mend action. (Increases Mending time by 4 seconds.)
- Filthy Blade: Considerably increases the time it takes for a Survivor to complete the Mend action. (Increases Mending time by 8 seconds.)
- Stab Wound Study: Considerably increases your Feral Frenzy movement speed. Considerably decreases the duration of Feral Frenzy. (Increases movement by 0.3 m/s. + Decreases the duration of Feral Frenzy by 3 seconds. + Previously considerably decreases the Deep Wound timer of all Survivors.
- Rank Rewards: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/53853/rank-rewards
- Bloodweb Fix: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/68042/perk-pool-rng-fix
- Weapon Inspect: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/79498/weapon-inspect
Post edited by Fab on