The 3.4.1 hotfix is rolling out on Steam and PS4, with Xbox and Windows Store following soon. For patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/110295/
The disconnect penalty test will take place sometime after the update is released on PC platforms and Switch™.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Nerf billy

yukairiyukairi Member Posts: 91
edited August 12 in General Discussions

Please dev need nerf billy, after used his chainsaw he can not reuse it for 10 seconds.it's not fun to play against him. thank you so much

Comments

• PulsarPulsar Member Posts: 1,523

Hmmmm, I have no idea what they want.

• yukairiyukairi Member Posts: 91

I mean after he use the Chain saw he can't use again, he need to wait 10 second

He goes fast and when he is close he can do his chainsaw and you killed in one shot which is not too good

• PulsarPulsar Member Posts: 1,523

It really isn't hard. I hate to resort to this classic line, but you might need to get better at the game. He really isn't hard to deal with.

• Swiftblade131Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 1,268

Here we go again

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 12,243

Billy is fine.

• DemonDaddyDemonDaddy Member Posts: 1,486

Nothing wrong with his chainsaw, he is subject to looping and can easily side step his power attack.

• KenshinKenshin Member Posts: 822

billy should go to a locker to refill his chainsaw. and when he bumps into stuff the chainsaw breaks and so he cant use it anymore.

• ASAPTurtleASAPTurtle Member Posts: 696

Billy should have a 40 second stun when bumping in a object. He should also move at 1% speed when using his chainsaw.

• Dr_TrautsDr_Trauts Member Posts: 454

no

• TurboTestosteroneTurboTestosterone Member Posts: 56

Billy should have the ability to hook himself and being unplayable on your system forever.

• katoptriskatoptris Member Posts: 508

He need to stock up on gas from the locker too with a charge meter to show how much gas he has left

• SluzzySluzzy Member Posts: 285

I can't find the downvote.

Poor Billy.

• BreadLordBreadLord Member Posts: 93

he should also move slower when using it, only have a 2% chance of downing the survivor, and upon downing the survivor, he blows up and the game is deleted from the user.. sounds balanced

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 3,372

no u

• MarcusMarcus Member Posts: 1,528

Billy chainsaw should trigger the Deep Wounds status effect, nuff said.

It should be nerf just for his chainsaw, that he has to wait 10 seconds to use it again

• xChrisxxChrisx Member Posts: 730
    edited August 12

After the nurse Will be his turn hopefully

• Aven_FallenAven_Fallen Member Posts: 2,307

To be honest, even if I would take this seriously, I doubt it will change much. There are more than enough Loops where BIlly needs to use his M1 anyway. During Chases, if a Billy-Player relies too much on his Chainsaw, this is actually good for Survivors. He is wasting time, trying to do Chainsaws which are not possible. This would not be the case if there would be some Cooldown.

And well, for me, when I play Billy, going for Chainsaws is way more fun than using M1. It would just make Billy more boring, when you can only go for the Super Safe Chainsaws, which will 100% hit.

Regarding his Mobility, yes, this is strong. But I also dont think that there needs to be some form of Cooldown.

• NMCKENMCKE Member, Trusted Posts: 6,049

Y'all, give him a break, he's not a fluent English speaker so I'll help him understand what y'all are trying to say! :D

Bonjour, @yukairi!

Billy va bien à mon avis parce que sa tronçonneuse n’est mortelle que lorsque vous n’avez aucune palette, ni coffre-fort autour de vous.

Essayez de rester près d'une palette ou d'un coffre-fort pour vous assurer qu'il ne puisse pas utiliser sa scie à chaîne sur vous!

Pardon pour mon mal Français parce que c'est pas premiere langue, donc excusez-moi. :)

Translation:

Billy is fine in my opinion because his chainsaw is only lethal when there's no pallet, or a safe vault around you.

Try to stay near a pallet or a vault to make sure he cannot use his chainsaw on you!

Sorry for my bad French because it's not my first language, so excuse me! :)

• prayer_survivorprayer_survivor Member Posts: 626

Killer complain about gen tapping. Lvl 18-20 survivors have a very bad experience at the beginning, when killers are like gods.

• SpyMatureSpyMature Member Posts: 161

Billy's so OP, he needs a nerf ASAP, like, what do you even do? It's like whenever he revs up his chainsaw you're already dead and there's nothing you can do, and why are killers even allowed to have such big mobility speed? My idea to nerf him would be so his chainsaw is no longer insta down, and he also has to search lockers for fuel, his map pressure alone is already OP as [BAD WORD].

• EntityDispleasedEntityDispleased Member Posts: 1,449

I think you're going too easy on him here. Billy should have a 5 minute cool down between each rev. That's more than enough time to finish gens and get out. After the 5 minute cool down and all the survivors have escaped, Billy can then rev his chainsaw one last time to end his misery.

• Boosted_DwightBoosted_Dwight Member, Trusted Posts: 2,016

Billy is fine he needs no changes. He's extremely loop-able and juke-able.

• LaakeriLaakeri Member Posts: 668

Only thing thats problematic about Billy is insta saw. Everyting else about him is fine.