The 3.4.2 hotfix is starting to roll out on PC and consoles. For the release schedule and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/112060/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Wraith Mori Idea

LiquidLink1988LiquidLink1988 Member Posts: 115

Just like my idea for The Trapper, i feel The Wraith's mori is a bit bland as well compared to most killers

My idea for an animation:

Have the survivor start to get up, The Wraith would hit them in the head and put them in a dazed state in a kneeling position, then The Wraith places the bell on one side of their head and he cracks them over the head twice on the other side of their head, making the bell chime.

Comments

• GcarraraGcarrara Member, Mod Posts: 1,011

I love reading moris ideas, and I like your take on this one! 😀

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 2,300

Again, I think you should not get rid of any animations (waste not want not), but having multiple moris for killers would be nice.

• HazeHoundHazeHound Member Posts: 684
    edited August 13

Wraith already has cool and unique mori (noone drags survivor back, its especially cool at gates). In my opinion its Trapper that needs cooler mori the most and Pig - don't get me wrong, her mori is cool, but when survivor has trap on head it doesn't make sense (she would literally have to slash through thick metal to get to the throat). How about giving her second variant, when trap is on she kinda uppercuts and thrusts blade into throat bypassing trap?

Your idea is too similiar for Bubbas and Freddys mories tbh.

• GeneralSpudmuffinGeneralSpudmuffin Member Posts: 281

How about instead, they slowly lift themselves of the ground, and once they're to their knees, he slaps his bell over their noggin. They freak out, clawing at it, but then he just chops their head off, the bell consuming it and glowing all menacingly.