Something's strange about the next chapter...

Tethered maps

Do you have any maps that you get EVERY time you play? Under what circumstance do you get your map?

For example, me and @NMCKE always get Wretched Shop anytime we SWF. It happens EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

(Not that I'm complaining, just saying.)

Comments

• Unnamed_FreakUnnamed_Freak Member Posts: 555

Azarov's Resting Place, always get this bulllshit of map, whenever I am playing killer, I hate this map.

• AcesthetiicAcesthetiic Member Posts: 476

Farm maps every time I play Nurse. Seriously! every freaking time at rank 1. Usually Rotten fields, Thompson House or fractured cowshead. It’s unbelievably sick!

• AcesthetiicAcesthetiic Member Posts: 476

I just end up hanging my head in disappointment.

• My_FarewellMy_Farewell Member Posts: 495

I was playing exclusively as trapper yesterday and 8 out 10 maps were Haddonfield. Like wtf 😂😂

(didn't dodge a single time btw)

• MasantonioMasantonio Member Posts: 804

As killer, every time I try to play Myers or Huntress, just to mix it up, I get corn.

So... Much... Corn...

• LordGlintLordGlint Member Posts: 1,140

I 2nd this... I got rotten fields like 3 times the other night as Myers.

• NMCKENMCKE Member Posts: 4,909

I remember us talking about how OP Wretched Shop is, then saying how much more OP it is if you have Hope. I equipped Hope in case we get the map, and BOOM, we got Wretched Shop!

The killer was Freddy, so he couldn't do much against Wretched Shop since he's a M1 killer. That map needs a rework for sure, but hey, I'm not complaining because the map was in our favor. :)

• CornpopersCornpopers Member Posts: 299

For me, when I play survivor it always seems to be Lery's but on the flip side whenever I'm killer it's always any of the corn maps, I feel like hanging up the towel every single time I see a single frame of corn but I don't.

• ocafghanistanocafghanistan Member Posts: 75

swamp as survivor this map sucks balls

• nan1234nan1234 Member Posts: 95

Lately, every time I played spirit I got Springwood. Well I can’t complain about that

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 698

Grim Pantry, Haddonfield, and Ironworks of Misery. Those three I always get and I hate these ones with a passion.

• JdsgamesJdsgames Member Posts: 1,079

I generally get Lery's or Rotten fields as Nurse:

Yamaoka Estate or one of the long/big maps like Azarovs if I play Myers or Huntress

Blood Lodge as Wraith.

However, it won't be like once or twice a night. If I play 10 nurse games 6-8 of them will be on either Lery's or Rotten Fields.

I also notice whenever I decide to play a weaker killer like Trapper or Wraith the game will magically spawn me two jungle gyms or 2 L wall T walls right next to each other to give me in-depth layers of hell.