Join us on Twitch/YouTube this Thursday at 2pm ET as we uncover the strange things taking place in Hawkins.
Something's strange about the next chapter...
This section is used to report audio (sound) issues.

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Platform:
Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

Iron Will Pain Grunts

CorpserCorpser Member Posts: 4

Platform: PC

Description: While using Jeff and Iron Will (tier3) if a killer has sloppy butcher Jeff starts making pain grunts again. I'm not 100% sure if it's sloppy butcher, specific maps, or maybe another perk/mix of perks. Not sure why it's happening but it definitely is.

Steps to Reproduce: It has happened several times over quite some weeks but the last time it happened was tonight in this match: My survivor - Jeff; The killer - Spirit; The map - Wretched Shop; and my perks were Tenacity, Borrowed Time, Iron Will, and Bond. I can't remember what the killer had for add-ons or perks besides sloppy.

How often does this occur: It has happened pretty much every game that I can recall a killer having sloppy butcher.

Comments

• PolarBearPolarBear Member Posts: 1,122

The killer could've been using Stridor.

• CorpserCorpser Member Posts: 4

That definitely was not one of the perks chosen. Plus I'm pretty sure that is just for the killer not the survivor as well. I could hear my Jeff grunting in pain with IW3.

• JdsgamesJdsgames Member Posts: 1,062

Can confirm Iron Will is not always working. This is from a Killer main on PC.