Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We've been made aware of error messages when attempting to purchase the Rift pass. The team is currently investigating, and we'll post an update as soon as we have more information.

UPDATE: This issue should no longer occur. Players who were affected may still be missing currency and/or unable to spend Auric Cells. We are working on a solution to resolve this and restore missing currency, and will update you as soon as possible.

Bring back seeing the rank of your team mates in the lobby Q

It was actually a really good feature. I'm noticing it right now the most. Rank reset. Having brown rank team mates against purple rank killer, it's a poop show. That feature would allow to dodge lobby's when matchmaking does mistakes.

MAYBE bring back the killer seeing the rank aswell, cuz I noticed sometimes that brown rank killers get matched with red ranks and they get bullied like no tomorrow.

Comments

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

I would love to have this feature back. I don't know why it was removed...

• ocafghanistanocafghanistan Member Posts: 5,771

I thought that was only a feature in kill your friends

• starkiller1286starkiller1286 Member Posts: 788

I think it was removed so those of higher ranks dont see a low rank in "their game" and leave and vice versa. Since matchmaking now goes up through the ranks to fill lobbies is search time is too long it is more or less rank seeing would allow high rankers to use the lower ranks as fodder.

• xmenfanaticxmenfanatic Member Posts: 813

I'm glad the rank level isn't shown anymore. It's arbitrary when denoting skill level, and caused a lot of survivors and killers to lobby jump, which made finding games take forever.

• DaS_onlyDaS_only Member Posts: 656

Which is a good thing. Noone wants to have brown rank mates and try to win against a red rank killer.