Due to a power outage we will be postponing The Archive live broadcast that was planned for 2PM today. We will communicate as soon as we have an ETA. Thank you.
The stench of rotting Pustula Plants fills the air: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93854/
Some players have been facing an issue that causes partial loss of progress. We found one cause of the issue and are planning a fix for the mid-chapter update. In the meantime you can use this workaround: restart the game client after using the Custom game feature. Thank you.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

What's a stereotype for a certain cosmetic you've seen?

Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 1,607

During the course of my time DBD, I've seen one ridiculous trend with users of a certain cosmetic:

Scoutmaster Billies will have NOED and will facecamp when they catch you. Not even borrowed time can save you. And somehow this works and he kills everyone.

Is there a trend with any cosmetic you've seen? Besides the obvious toxic Neas/immersed Claudettes, because that we all know about.

Comments

• ocafghanistanocafghanistan Member Posts: 694

frosty eyes almost always camp and tunnel

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 1,607

That is one I've seen too, although mostly with Clown.

• SovererignKingSovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    edited August 14

Frosty Eyes always have NOED. P3 Claudette’s with a flashlight will always BM and tea bag.

• Ark_the_BonsaiArk_the_Bonsai Member Posts: 794

The more Neon, the less respectful of a person. If there is multiple neon outfits, they're almost certainly one of those swf. You know the ones, the ones who throw a tantrum and collectively d/c if even one person goes down ever .

Frosty and Hallows eyes are NOED inbound.

The neon rule applies to legion as well. Bound to be as insulting as possible in the end game.

Anyone wearing the basic cosmetics are either gods or potatoes. There is no in-between. That default dwight is either going to run into a wall or deadhard through your swing, into a BT save, kobe off the hook, decisive you, and adrenaline out. One or the other. That poster boy trapper is either gonna step in his own traps or be so far ahead of you that everyone steps in a trap at the exact same time as he nods in the middle of the map laughing maniacally to himself.

This I have noticed, especially with Clowns and Billies.

P3 Claudettes certainly think much of themselves. Makes it nice to take them down a peg.

Yeah, Neon players always think they're so good... then they die.

I haven't had many DC players, but I think I've seen more Megs DC than anyone else.

That is true. I thought a game was going to be easy only to find out they were a group of rank 2s all together. I wish you could see ranks above the survivors.