Something's strange about the next chapter...

What are the good "Spirit" addons

I am playing spirit and I wanna spend my 1 million on her so what do you guys think I should choose as addons. I like the purple one where you don't emit phasing sound and the green ones where you get considerably increased movement speed and duration one maybe recovery as well.

Do you guys know what haunting reappearance duration affect ? and how good is "dried cherry blossom" which says increases passive phasing duration and chance, how is it even helpful ?

Comments

• Tzeentchling9Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,486

Pretty much all the add-ons are good. Each one does what it says and use can use whatever your build calls for. Father's Glasses is probably the most mediocre, but that's more because a veteran Spirit won't need them.

Generally faster movement speed is considered the most beneficial.

Reappearance Duration effect extends the short time the Spirit keeps her extra speed after coming out of phasing, you can get some crazy far lunges with those add-ons.

Increased passive phasing isn't something you can control, but it can confuse the hell out of Survivors when you are using standard mind games without your power at loops.

• immortalls96immortalls96 Member Posts: 488

The scabbard and purple amulet , green shoes, and prayer beads are her best addons

• Speshul_KittenSpeshul_Kitten Member Posts: 826

The “increases passive phasing” is when the Spirit moves in frames more often. It makes it a lot more difficult to detect if she’s actually phasing or not. It’s really great for mind games.

• DBD_PinheadDBD_Pinhead Member Posts: 165

Prayer Beads!

• avilmaskavilmask Member Posts: 158

Her pink add-ons are weaker than green and purple ones, unless used together (so it's basically 14k BP and two slots to make it work). Her most powerful add-on considered to be Prayer Beads (measured by how survivors hate it). Everything else is what @Tzeentchling9 said.

• JakeM2436JakeM2436 Member Posts: 6
    edited August 14

I love using the Wakizashi Saya and the Katana Tsuba for the javelin lunge. They're a lot of fun to use, and they help shut down unsafe and semi-unsafe loops quickly.

If I'm not using those, I'm probably using the Yakuyoke Amulet and the Katsumori Talisman. They're useful to retain map pressure and keep a hold of Generators.

If you don't care about fun, use the Prayer Beads Bracelet.

• GroxiverdeGroxiverde Member Posts: 318

Her best add-on is the Yakuyoke Amulet. It's an OP addon who gives tons of benefits without a downside just like the Carburettor Running Guide. Use this amulet with Prayer Beads and you won't lose a game.

• MarcusMarcus Member Posts: 483

Up to green add-ons, charge time + speed/duration is Spirit's best combo. Power recovery add-ons aren't bad either, but they are outclassed by duration add-ons. Charge time is very, very good, there is a world with Bloody Hair Brooch and a world without it. Yakuyoke Amulet gives you everything you need to maintain map pressure with her phasing without being punished too hard in chases. Wakizashi Saya gives you a better speed boost after coming out of phasing and that can help you to correct after a wrong phase. Prayer Beads is a very powerful and stupid add-on, with this add-on you can get free gen grabs against anyone without Spine Chill. Dried Cherry Blossom can be fun to use and can help you to get hits even without her power, but I wouldn't say it's very effective. Mother Daughter Ring is another very powerful add-on, but you need to get more experienced with Spirit and with your tracking skills to use it. Father Glasses is meh, it's only good combined with Sloppy Butcher and/or Blood Hound and it can help you to counter Iron Will, but it's not needed.

Spirit doesn't really have bad add-ons per say and here are one of her best add-ons combo :

Mother Daughter Ring + Prayer Beads.

Mother Daughter Ring + Yakuyoke Amulet.

Mother Daughter Ring + Bloody Hair Brooch.

Wakizashi Saya + Bloody Hair Brooch.

Yakuyoke Amulet + Bloody Hair Brooch.

Yakuyoke Amulet + Dirty Uwabaki.

Dirty Uwabaki + Bloody Hair Brooch.

• KycerKycer Member Posts: 49

As a Spirit main, I recommend you to focus on getting the increased phrasing duration addons.

• Angelicus23Angelicus23 Member Posts: 558

The ones I most use are the ones that reduces the time to enter the phase walk, so it's easier to use the power in the middle of a chase