The 3.2.0 update is now live on PC and consoles. For more information, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87832/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Whispers COUNTER

2»

Comments

• Mak0Mak0 Member Posts: 29

Because Endgame isn't some second chance for a survivor to escape if the killer found the hatch first and triggers endgame they can use any perk to stop you from making a very risky escape. Endgame isn't to give the killers or Survivors a second chance to win. It's to finally end the game and stop people from taking the game hostage and prolonging it with hatch standoffs and waiting snd teabagging at the door not letting the game end until the killer finally tries to hit you stop treating it as a survivor sided mechanic.

• HazeHoundHazeHound Member Posts: 680

So you basically make a perk that works only when whispers is in game? Absurd to say the least. If you want whispers counter at least make it useable on its own.

• RydogRydog Member Posts: 674

God, this dumb idea is still going. I don't think I've given this thread a "wat" yet. So...

WAT

• LordGlintLordGlint Member Posts: 1,652

I actually love running whispers whenever I have room for it. Its a stable perk on my Huntress so I dont waste too much time searching around with her slow speed in areas that are free of survivors. As far as countering it goes, you can still play stealthy and move around when a killer is looking under every rock around to find you. Eventually, even if the killer is SURE that your around... they cant waste too much time on you. As far as your endgame scenario goes, some perks shine really bright for their given side come endgame. If a survivor has deliverance and DS at endgame for example... Theyre practically already out the gate, lol.

If your looking for perks to help counter, you could always try for some pebble plays. This would cause the killer to look in an area within whispers range away from you. If you want perks to assist in a endgame scenerio, maybe wake up to allow for faster gate opening. You can simply wait by a far gate if you suspect the killer will get to the hatch first and the extra gate opening speed might help you get it open in time.

You can also use the new left behind perk to help you find the hatch before the killer. A map can help you find it faster or a key can help you open it even if the killer closes it. Ive had survivors escape right under my nose using a key while I felt SO sure I had them with whispers.