Dead by Daylight will be in Europe for the first time at Gamescom. If you are around the area, there will be a get together on Wednesday, August 21st at 6PM CEST! Come chat, drink, snack and have fun with DBD team members [18+]
To book your ticket:https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dead-by-daylight-gamescom-meetup-tickets-68832392539
This section is used to report miscellaneous issues that don't fit into any other categories. Please check for a fitting section first!

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Platform:
Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

Stuck in loading screen, force game to close, loose offering

ArashiNoHantaArashiNoHanta Member Posts: 7

It's been one of the must infuriating things I've encountered so far....I play killer, choose a good offering, the survivors don't like my offering and one of them quits so the match is cancelled and I have to sit for 10 more mins for another lobby.....in the best case scenario.

Other times, too frequently recently, when survivors quit the game to cancel the match I get stuck in the loading screen forever and, when I close the game, I loose the offering...

I seriously wish they do something about this as soon as possible...maybe dedicated servers will prevent this from happening but I'm still furious