Join us on Twitch/YouTube this Thursday at 2pm ET as we uncover the strange things taking place in Hawkins.
Something's strange about the next chapter...

What is annoying on Doc?

ShyN3koShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,432

I need some new Perk Builds on him.

So what is annoying on him?

My current build:

Clownphobia

Dark Devotion

Distressing

Infectious Fright

Comments

• ThaznarThaznar Member Posts: 828

New sound effects of madness are annoying. Every time I play as a survivor against the Doctor I end up with a throbbing headache. These helicopter sounds need to be toned down a little because combined with chase music and other effects they are unbearable.

• AshleyWBAshleyWB Member Posts: 2,340

His stupid face man

• MarcusMarcus Member Posts: 426

The most annoying Doctor build :

Perks : Distressing, Unnerving Presence, Overcharge and Hex:Huntress Lullaby.

Add-ons : Iridescent King and "Calm" - Carter's Notes.

Offering : Map offering for The Game.

• SnakeSound222SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 1,474

His shock stun not always working.

• NurseMainBTWNurseMainBTW Member Posts: 360

Dark Devotion will be little to no use having such a huge terror radius. Keep in mind that you always want to keep the terror radius with you while playing Doc so I'd probably change that to Overcharge instead. Just by having Madness level 2 Overcharge will be a huge nuisance to anybody!

• YaiPaYaiPa Member Posts: 220

Good old hostage doc: purple calm, purple order, overcharge, distressing, ruin, free perk. Just do some chases looking for the close gen, and waste survivors time.

• brokedownpalacebrokedownpalace Member Posts: 2,362

Ah, to openly be a troll.

• ShyN3koShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,432

Dark Devotion is rly funny on Doc.

Sometimes.

Because you can swap ingame to NinjaDoc for 30 seconds.

• GhosteGhoste Member Posts: 40

The best way to be annoying with Doctor is to make the game last as long as possible (A.K.A. Hostage Doc), so any perks that slow the game in some way are good (Ruin, PGTW, Sloppy, etc.)

Do whatever you can to extend the game, like shocking someone to Madness 3, smacking them with Sloppy, then go back to patrolling gens.

If you can make a match last 15+ minutes, even with no kills, some people will outright DC because the game is taking too long haha.

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 652

Try Iri king every once in a while. Sure it takes 7 zaps to get the full effect, but when it does they can't hide because they light up like a christmas tree when found, you can see their hallucinations at Madness 2, they'll fall for fake pallets... it's just so good. It's the only Addon I love besides the purple exhaustion at M3 addon.

• CornpopersCornpopers Member Posts: 249

As stated by @Marcus, no skillchecks doc is super annoying but I would run both of the add-ons that increase the terror radius.