Join us on Twitch/YouTube this Thursday at 2pm ET as we uncover the strange things taking place in Hawkins.
Something's strange about the next chapter...
This section is used to report issues with maps.

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

Please be sure to include the map name in the title like this: [Rotten Fields] There's a bug in my corn

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Platform:
Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

[Léry's Memorial Institute: Treatment Theatre] Bugged Hooks

ImmersedNurseImmersedNurse Member Posts: 150

Platform: PC

Issue: After a survivor was rescued from a hook, the hook's aura was still highlighted in yellow to me (as if the survivor was still hooked). Some of the affected hooks also had the Entity's manifestation around them. I was unable to hook a survivor on any of these hooks which led to around 6 hooks being unable to be used for the duration of the game. I asked if anything was strange for the survivors in post-game chat and one of them said the hooks were bugged and the second-hook phase struggle was not behaving properly.

Reproduce: This is the first time the bug has happened to me and I haven't experienced it again. I was playing as The Cannibal using Hex: Ruin (I), Barbecue & Chili (II), Franklin's Demise (II) and Enduring (I) on Léry's Memorial Institute. The add-ons I was using were Long Guide Bar and Vegetable Oil.

Frequency: I've only encountered the bug once.

Screenshots:

I wasn't sure exactly which category to put this so I apologize if it is in the wrong one.

Tagged: