The 3.4.1 hotfix is rolling out on Steam and PS4, with Xbox and Windows Store following soon. For patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/110295/
The disconnect penalty test will take place sometime after the update is released on PC platforms and Switch™.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
This section is used to report issues with maps.

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

Please be sure to include the map name in the title like this: [Rotten Fields] There's a bug in my corn

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Platform:
Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

[Léry's Memorial Institute: Treatment Theatre] Bugged Hooks

ImmersedNurseImmersedNurse Member Posts: 397

Platform: PC

Issue: After a survivor was rescued from a hook, the hook's aura was still highlighted in yellow to me (as if the survivor was still hooked). Some of the affected hooks also had the Entity's manifestation around them. I was unable to hook a survivor on any of these hooks which led to around 6 hooks being unable to be used for the duration of the game. I asked if anything was strange for the survivors in post-game chat and one of them said the hooks were bugged and the second-hook phase struggle was not behaving properly.

Reproduce: This is the first time the bug has happened to me and I haven't experienced it again. I was playing as The Cannibal using Hex: Ruin (I), Barbecue & Chili (II), Franklin's Demise (II) and Enduring (I) on Léry's Memorial Institute. The add-ons I was using were Long Guide Bar and Vegetable Oil.

Frequency: I've only encountered the bug once.

Screenshots:

I wasn't sure exactly which category to put this so I apologize if it is in the wrong one.