Dead by Daylight will be in Europe for the first time at Gamescom. If you are around the area, there will be a get together on Wednesday, August 21st at 6PM CEST! Come chat, drink, snack and have fun with DBD team members [18+]
To book your ticket:https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dead-by-daylight-gamescom-meetup-tickets-68832392539
This section is used to report audio (sound) issues.

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Platform:
Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

Chase Music Bug

lynelmanelynelmane Member Posts: 25

The round I just played had this strange bug where the chase music would play at random times when the killer was nowhere near me.

I was playing survivor (Jane) on Lampkin Lane. The killer was Legion.

I would be walking along and then suddenly out of nowhere the chase music that the game makes as the killer is right on your ass would play for a good 10 seconds or more. I looked around, and the killer was nowhere near me. They were across the map and it would do that. And it was so loud I couldn't hear the regular heartbeat when the killer was near me and it started. It also happened where the softer heartbeat would overlap with the loud one.

Not sure what caused it but it was distracting.

Comments