Dead by Daylight will be in Europe for the first time at Gamescom. If you are around the area, there will be a get together on Wednesday, August 21st at 6PM CEST! Come chat, drink, snack and have fun with DBD team members [18+]
To book your ticket:https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dead-by-daylight-gamescom-meetup-tickets-68832392539
This section is used to report issues with perks and add-ons.

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

Please be sure to include the perk name in the title like this: [Burtal Strength] I'm too strong!

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Platform:
Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

Head On + Sprint Burst ???

MarcusMarcus Member Posts: 419

Ok, so I saw someone saying that if you aren't Exhausted when going in a locker, you can use both, Head On and Sprint Burst, at the same time. I mean, you get the animation from Head On ( and potentially stun the killer ) and then you get Sprint Burst after leaving the locker. I saw that guy going in a locker without wasting Sprint Burst, leaving the locker after 3 seconds, getting the animation from Head On and then Sprint Bursting away, but I didn't see him stunning the killer ( he didn't have the opportunity in that match ). So again, it's really possible to stun the killer with Head On and then getting Sprint Burst after leaving the locker if you aren't Exhausted when going into the locker ? Is this intended or a bug ?

Comments

• PrincessPoopPrincessPoop Member Posts: 205

It shouldn’t be possible, and if it is then it is likely a bug.

• CornpopersCornpopers Member Posts: 245

Like @PrincessPoop, this is most certainly a bug.

• MarcusMarcus Member Posts: 419

Well, I wait for a dev to confirm me if you should or not be able to use Head On and Sprint Burst at the same time.

• CarpemortumCarpemortum Member Posts: 2,231

Well, you shouldnt be able to. They both cause exhaustion and cant be used with exhaustion. Like every other exhaustion perk. You should not, mechanically, be able to. Period. A dev doesnt have to confirm that.

• DudeDeliciousDudeDelicious Member Posts: 2,293

Sounds about as good as No Mither + Self Care.

• agutty1agutty1 Member Posts: 8

Wait you said he didn’t get the chance to stun the killer yet you saw the head on animation? Doesn’t make sense. You only see the animation if you stun the killer. So most likely doesn’t actually work unless you have actually tried it yourself.

• MegsAreEvilMegsAreEvil Member Posts: 520
    edited August 16

@Marcus :

You dont need any dev to confirm if you would know how Head-Oo works. You said yourself that he didnt stunned a killer, so he wasnt exhausted after using Head-on, which only applies exhaustion after a successful stun. Its is NOT possible to use Head-On with a successful stun and afterwards using Sprint Burst.

• PatriciaPatricia Dev, Community Manager Posts: 323
    edited August 16

Hello thanks for your report.

We were able to reproduce it, we will share the information with the design team and we will let you know when we have more details.

Personally I think it's an issue because you shouldn't be able to use both at the same time.

Thanks!

Post edited by Patricia on
  • MarcusMarcus Member Posts: 419

If you have Head On active, you still see the animation from Head On after leaving a locker even if you don't stun the killer. I already asked if it's possible to stun the killer and get Sprint Burst afterwards ( because I didn't know for sure ), but apparently it is possible, as Patricia already said ...