Something's strange about the next chapter...

the game is boring right now (from what im seeing)

im "main" killer, sometime i play survivors to, fomr the killer view, 20 to find a lobby and 2 minute inside the game, all 4 RG or 20 minute to find a lobby and 5 minute vs 4 ex Rank 1 (im rank 12) with 2-3k hours (i have 180 hours), from survivor view, 3 minute to find a game and 5 minute to loose the game thanks to the 2-3 premade who want only to troll, or 3 minute to find a game and 5 minute to loose the game thanks to the 2-3 premade who dosen't know how the game works and RG after taking 1 hit, this is the game for me right now, RG and troll, troll and RG, isn't funny anymore, change something please, the matchmaking is broken for what i saw, if a 4 premade have one rank 1-4 put the team vs a rank 1-4 killer and not vs a rank 10-20 killer or at least put the team vs a mid rank, rank 4-8.

i'm just saying my point of view

Comments

• TrueKn1ghtmar3TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,035

I guess english isnt your primary language but congrats on making a very legible post. I agree it is difficult for newer killers (I'm not "new" but I had a hiatus that caused me to be in the same boat) either youre running into nearly rank 2 SWF (survive with friends) groups or youre at the mercy of one