We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
Got a question about dedicated servers? Read up on all the info here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87216/status-update-dedicated-servers#latest
Stranger Things and the 3.2.0 update will release on all platforms September 17th!

Wraith is an AMAZING Killer - Dead by Daylight Gameplay

Prop4FORDAYZProp4FORDAYZ Member Posts: 8

Amazing killer and will always be my top 5 choice!

Comments

• MarcusMarcus Member Posts: 714

What rank is this ? 15 ? Yeah, Wraith is really weak against decent survivors.

• Financial_StabilityFinancial_Stability Member Posts: 126

No. He is not.

• DrazenDrazen Member Posts: 207

what did I just watched

• Prop4FORDAYZProp4FORDAYZ Member Posts: 8

The best wraith video ever!

I bet those 2 disliked because they were jealous of Wraith dancing at the end! Come on, that should've gotten me hundreds of likes!

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 8,947

For future reference, unrelenting isn’t a good perk and hardly makes a difference. If you enjoy Wraith then keep playing him though.

• JavviierJavviier Member Posts: 7

not 360s no looping, not use of the infinites ... dropin pallets when u are like 100000 metters away.... like that even prereworked freddy is good... or even a nurse that doesnt blink... dont get me wrong i like wraith aswell and your are better than the average wraith, you could be better with good perks ... but yes try against actual good survivor and lets see how that goes

• Prop4FORDAYZProp4FORDAYZ Member Posts: 8

Give me 2 hours and I'll get out a video to show you how that goes

• ElusivePukkaElusivePukka Member Posts: 527

I mean, there's a reason the ranks were edited out, made redundant by the survivors playing so incredibly suboptimally.

That said, Wraith can still do fine at higher ranks, it just requires more skill than shown (or needed) in the video.