The 3.2.0 hotfix will release on Tuesday. For patch notes and release schedule, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/89886/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

In-Lore, Who Would the Most Powerful Killers be, Best to Worst?

Wiitab360Wiitab360 Member Posts: 1

Like, we all have our separate tier lists of how they are gameplay wise, but what about in-universe?

Comments

• ohmydaisiesohmydaisies Member Posts: 6

The plague would likely be up there along with maybe the spirit and the trapper.

• YaiPaYaiPa Member Posts: 386

It's either Plague or Doctor, they can use their power effectively. Every other killer just uses human weapons, and since killers are strengthened by the entity they wouldn't suffer too much by the hits.

• SeanSean Member Posts: 97

The basement chest while Bubba is trying to protect it is S+ Tier

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 1,251

Hag, Wraith, Spirit, Nurse, and Doctor are the most powerful in lore.

As the entity become stronger, their power should grow too, since that's where they received it from. And it has been becoming stronger.

Every other killer gets their power from their own abilities, not from the entity.

• I_Eat_WormsI_Eat_Worms Member Posts: 157

probably the Demogorgon now

• MikeadatrixMikeadatrix Member Posts: 314

Nurse, Wraith, Hag, Doc, Freddy, Spirit, Plague, and the Demogorgon. Any killer with supernatural powers is automatically S+ tier lorewise.

• Salty_PearlSalty_Pearl Member Posts: 823

With Nurse being one of the first Killers in The Entity's Realm, she has a ton of experience.

I would also say Spirit, Plague, Huntress, and Doctor are powerful.

• Hag.is.DtierHag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 339

Freddy would be the most powerful killer lore wise. He can do whatever he wants in the dream world and if Freddy targets you, consider yourself dead.

• CornpopersCornpopers Member Posts: 429
    edited August 22

Currently, right now, probably would have to say Freddy but when the Demogorgon is added, probably the DG, although the one we get is a baby so maybe not. Oh also, Legion is probably the weakest.

Post edited by Cornpopers on
  • ImpalaImpala Member Posts: 71
    edited August 22

Nurse, Spirit, Demogorgon, Freddy, Hag, Plague, Nea. The rest can be killed easily.

• KillermainBTWm8KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 3,145

Mainly nea and spirit imo

• White_OwlWhite_Owl Member Posts: 1,541

I think the most powerful would be Myers, since he is evil incarnate and basically unkillable/unstoppable. The weakest probably Legion, they're just a gang of teenagers and without the Entity they probably wouldn't do much.

• TizzerπTizzerπ Member Posts: 4

Probably the Demogorgon, considering it’s tall , extremely strong and can instantly kill survivors by biting them.

• ReikoMoriReikoMori Member Posts: 1,218

Lore wise the least experienced killer is Legion. In terms of physical strength I think it is the wrong question as the Entity empowers every killer based on an aspect of what led to either them killing or being killed.

Wraith went unnoticed until he killed Azarov. Entity makes him turn invisible at will. He also had enough strength in life to pull a skull and spine out of someone while the victim was being crushed in a car crusher.

Plague was dying of the same illness she prayed for people to be spared from. Entity made her sickness her weapon. Without the pools of devotion a survivor would eventually die.

Trapper trapped people in a mine with explosives. Entity gave him inhuman strength and bear traps.

Hag died from wounds inflicted by cannibals and knew voodoo. Entity gave her hexes real power and turned her into essentially a wendigo.

This goes on and on. Like, every killer has inhuman strength enough to carry an adult of any size for a long distance. All killers have amazing eyesight and hearing. They are all moving faster than the average human does and gets faster the more they chase. So are we trying to say who who is more powerful in terms of their unique power lore wise?

• TheHoodedOneTheHoodedOne Member Posts: 5,660

Nurse wiped out most of the insane asylum so I say her, Plague killed nobody by her hands according to the lore

• ArtangelsArtangels Member Posts: 23

I guess that anyone who has supernatural powers is easily at the very top, especially nurse and spirit.

Doc also seems to be very strong considering how he can break the minds of the survivors. Freddy also seems to have a lot of power, after all, the dream world is his to control. The weakest ones are probably those who have no supernatural abilities, especially legion.

• ElusivePukkaElusivePukka Member Posts: 561
    edited August 23

Spirit, Plague, Hag. These three are supernatural in essence, and are the most changed from their original form.

Demogorgon, Wraith, Doctor, Nurse. These four are not supernatural, but definitely superior to humanity in physical/metaphysical ability - some deceptively so.

Shape, Huntress, Cannibal, Trapper, Pig. These five are at peak human condition, and driven by praeternatural focus, inspiring legends about them.

Ghostface, Clown, Legion, Hillbilly. These four are driven, but are a little too gimmicky in their mindsets to ever become optimal as less constrained killers.

Surprise S-tier: Nightmare. He's a literal dream demon himself, and the fact that he cannot truly die puts him over most other killers - they may win battles, but they cannot win the war against eternal slumber.

The Demogorgon might be one of the most interesting cases we have on our hands honestly because he's not even a full grown DG yet.

• martin27martin27 Member Posts: 420

In the end it doesn't matter the entity isn't going to allow anyone of them to break free from it's control.

• RattmanRattman Member Posts: 594

So, Iam gonna put killers into categories. Main measurement here is whether you able to kill this killer or not.

The most [BAD WORD] tier: Legion, Clown, Trapper, Huntress, Hillbilly, Cannibal, Pig, Ghostface, Demogorgon. Those ones most likely is killable. Some plumbum inside their heads should do the trick. Probably a lot of plumbum if we talking about adult version of Demogorgon. Sad thing, survivors don't have any guns.

Next tier: Wraith, Doctor, Hag, Plague. Is it possible to kill them? Maybe. But their supernatural powers probably would kill you first. Despite this, you still able to figure out some stuff to make their powers a lot weaker. Like, put Wraith in well-lit room. Or use some kind of hazmat suit against Plague.

Next tier: Freddy Krueger, Myers. Is it possible to kill them? Really doubt. They always come back for more. But, well, atleast you can buy yourself some time...

Next tier: Spirit, Nurse. Those ones technically undead. Probably in some other state of being. Can't even think of any way to harm them.

So two things to think about, first, our Michael in game is very strictly based off the first film which yes, he's super strong but ultimately just a insane person. Second, the Demogorgon shows zero reaction to being shot point blank with anything, just a minor nuisance. However, the DG we have in-game is still a baby so it might be able to be put down by simple gunfire.

• TrueKn1ghtmar3TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143

It's a baby yet made it past all the other lifestages of a demogorgon?

edited August 28

What I mean by "baby" is that it's a fresh Demogorgon, still growing basically, seeing as how the original DG was around 9-10ft and this one is like maybe 6-7ft? Or it could be a different type of DG.

• HaraakHaraak Member Posts: 69

Freddie is my boi. I dont know why are you saying plague. I mean I love her but shes just an human with a cool puke. Looks like ghosts are more powerfull

• Tired_BubbaTired_Bubba Member Posts: 2

Hag and Doctor maybe Freddy are my top picks

• RattmanRattman Member Posts: 594

Myers survived headshot btw. He also was shot multiple times (atleast 6 at row in first movie), survived explosion in second movie. He isn't just insane person. According to Dr. Loomis, he isn't even human.

• aderpymuffinaderpymuffin Member Posts: 49

All of them would be S tier. They all bring something unique to the table. But Doctor, Spirit, Nurse, and any other "Paranormal based" killers I may have forgot to mention would be particularly powerful.

• IhatelifeIhatelife Member Posts: 3,103

Legion obviously lol

• ektoekto Member Posts: 79

the demogorgon literally couldn't kill a twelve year old