Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Why I do what I do as a Killer.

First off, sorry if I post this in the wrong place.

Maybe there are others like me, I don't play this game to kill all the survivors or to get a high score I don't care if 3 out of the 4 escape, I play it to chase people down and live out my darkest fantasies.

1.) Tunneling: I do this not out of anger or frustration because you've looped me or whatever term the victims use for being chased down by a madman with a machete, I do it because the chase is fun.

Maybe I chose you because of the pasty white legs showing beneath your shorts, maybe it is because you are the first person I run into, maybe it's because of your brightly coloured hair, maybe I just don't like your name or maybe it's one or more of many other things but it is never out of anger or frustration.

Either way you are the prey that I have chosen and good luck to you.

2.) Face camping: I don't do this all the time but when I do it is not out of anger or frustration, I enjoy playing the role of the killer and as such in that role I don't care if everyone else escapes, I have my prey and they will die knowing that there is no escape. Sometimes I stand there hitting them so I can hear the screams.

After only playing for a few days I've received maybe a dozen or so messages from salty victims. Please do keep letting me know how much of a trash killer I am and how pathetic it is that I tunneled you and or face camped you. Your extreme butthurt at losing a game feeds my sadism knowing I hurt you so bad with only pixels and an Xbox that you had to message a stranger to let him know how damaged you are. It's masturbation fuel.

on a side note I am confused by the people that make it to the exit and then seem to taunt me like I'm supposed to care. Are they taunting? Because waiting around to give me extra points for finding you doesn't seem to me to be an effective taunt. It's down right friendly if you ask me.

Comments

• FriendlyGuyFriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

If this is a Troll-Post, you're actually talented.

If not, you're cool.

• OGOzSnowChimpOGOzSnowChimp Member Posts: 247

It is an honest post.

• MegsAreEvilMegsAreEvil Member Posts: 819

ROFLCOPTER

• OGOzSnowChimpOGOzSnowChimp Member Posts: 247
    edited August 2019

Seriously though, I want to know if those people are thinking they are taunting me by giving me points?

I don't play as a victim, I don't understand their motivations.

• TheGorgonTheGorgon Member Posts: 777

I've learned to accept killer tunneling and camping and keep my feelings to myself, although in short I find it absurd and silly, though I know they have their reasons.