Home Discussions General Discussions

Do you get more excited about new killers or new perks?

MantaManta Member Posts: 117

I always assumed people anticipated new killers more, but it seems a lot of people are discussing the new perks more than the new killer at the moment.

Personally, as a long time player, I get more excited about new perks being released (despite a lot of recent ones being very underwhelming, especially for Survivor; since about The Clown era).

Comments

• MegaWaffleMegaWaffle Member Posts: 3,862

New killers

• CarlosyluCarlosylu Member Posts: 2,360

Killers and Survivors, in high ranks you usually stick with a perk load (same 4 perks for any survivor)

• Buily09Buily09 Member Posts: 467

Perks for sure.

New Killer needs to be rly something fresh and new (the last one for me was Plague) otherwise I don't care about them much.

• FriendlyGuyFriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

Im more exited for the Demogorgon, because he can build crazy map control with his Ports.

• Might_OakkMight_Oakk Member Posts: 1,226

New maps personally

• DingDongsDingDongs Member Posts: 591

Buff weak killer patch note

But it never gonna happen

• Boosted_DwightBoosted_Dwight Member, Trusted Posts: 2,607

I'm hyped for both 🥳

• Devil_hit11Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 296

strong perks add build variety so the game isn't stale. strong killers add variety for what you face as survivor unless your fine facing same killer all the time. so i'd say both. but if i had choose one, I'd say killer.

• RydogRydog Member Posts: 2,202

I tend to be more interested in perks initially, because it takes me a lot of consideration whether a killer is going to break into my "main" rotation. But I want all the perks on my mains regardless!

• justarandyjustarandy Member Posts: 1,711

I personally don't care about new content anymore, I just want a balanced (some love for solos) and bug free experience and eventually different game modes.

• MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 6,300

Definitely for me, it's the map then the perks and then the characters - I really love to have new maps or new variations as I feel it adds a lot more to the game.

• BlueFangBlueFang Member Posts: 1,168

By jove your right. More maps means less chances of seeing Corn, Swamp, and Haddonfield!

Oh who am I kidding I still get them 6 out of every 10 games. Stupid freaking obnoxious maps

• TalmeerTalmeer Member Posts: 1,085

I would be more exited about the Legion rework that might someday happen in the future. I know that's a combo breaker, but I look always more on the balance and bug line, as on new content.

That said, after that rework I will maybe look deeper at the dlc's in the time inbetween and then I would be more interested into new killers and survivors as into new perks.

Not necessarly this one, since I am not a stranger things fan (I don't even know this series), but I bet, the one or other dlc will also pass until the "holly day :)" is finally arrived.