The Hag isn't as good as everyone makes her out to be.
1. She is 110
2. She is slowed down while teleporting to traps
3. They can be disarmed from far away without a flashlight from far enough away and you can still make it to safety with the distance
4. Flashlights completely destroy them and remove her ability to teleport to them
5. If she traps a loop, she's too slow to catch you if you run to another one
6. She can't teleport while she is occupied with a survivor (during atk cooldowns or while carrying) so survivors can go around disarming all of them
7. Urban (not like anyone competent runs it, but still)
8. Object of Obsession completely ruins her element of surprise and map prescence
9. The only thing she's ok at is proxying from far away, but if you have a flashlight, that ability is completely nullified
Against a competent swf, you'd have better luck picking up a turd by its clean end.
Prove me wrong.
Edit: To everyone telling me people are only bad because I don't put the time into her, the same arguement can go for survivors. Since no one plays Hag, no one plays against her. If more people played Hag, you would probably start to see that she's not that good at all