Home Discussions General Discussions

How Do We Fix the "Lobby With 4 Identical Survivors" Problem?

So. Imagine that you're playing killer and you finally get into a lobby.

It's four identical-looking survivors.

How can BHVR improve the game, so that killers have a better understanding of which survivor they're currently chasing?

Killers should have a better understanding of which survivor they're currently chasing.

:)

Answers

• FrostyFrosty Member Posts: 375

I feel ya, it just takes away from the game as a whole and feels sloppy. I'd suggest that Only one survivor could be ran per match, but i see the resistance coming.

• DreamnomadDreamnomad Member Posts: 2,819

I think the survivor name should vibrate if they are being chased. I also think there should be hash marks by the survivor's name indicating how far along in the sacrifice progress they are.

• LordGlintLordGlint Member Posts: 6,282

This is pretty rare for me, but I do find the idea of 4 identical looking ppl calling you a tunneler after you chase the 3rd Brown shirt Claudette instead of the 4th brown shirt claudette by mistake, lol. Last time a group tried to do this against me...I just killed em all. They look identical as they float up to the entity too. Or you can burn a ebony mori. Dont gotta worry about counting a DS timer when they all die the 2nd time they go down.

• venom12784venom12784 Member Posts: 585

Slug em all let the eternity sort it out

• SaitamfedSaitamfed Member Posts: 1,086

You don't even need to know the survivors name below. Simply if you remember wich of the fourth survivors changed in the HUD, and it doesn't take a second to look at that.

Having four identical survivors is not a problem, if you want to focus on one, just glance the HUD.

• LordGlintLordGlint Member Posts: 6,282

I can understand his plight. If your trying to avoid getting DSed, you dont wanna chase after the guy who might have an active one when his teammate is a possible target as well for example. The HUD only tells you the condition of each survivor, which is often times...identical. Plague for example will be seeing broken survivors all game. Its also not rare for an injured teammate to be the one getting the unhook. Unless you SAW the unhook, you have no clue which is which.

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 5,317

you could always look at their names after you hit them.

and if its the same guy you just hooked, well, bad luck for him.

thats how i see it

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 5,317

well, he is still going to be the next one on the hook though xD

• justarandyjustarandy Member Posts: 1,711

1. No more pizza Dwight party's? Oh please, leave that for us. I want to continue doing memes with friends

2. More annoying is when everyone has the same name. It completely bugs the HUD, sometimes it removes the hook bar or its displayed on a survivor who isn't even hooked. Extremely annoying as killer

• SaitamfedSaitamfed Member Posts: 1,086

Still is on the HUD, it's simple to remember "Oh I hook the survivor wich is on the left side". I mean of course sometime maybe it will slip to your mind but that's part of the game. Survivors have adapted to certain play style, you can't ask the devs to do something because it bothers you.

• DemonDaddyDemonDaddy Member Posts: 1,491

I don't care for this tactic at all. Even more irritating is when swf message me to switch like it guarantees a win or that the killer won't prepare for the worst.