Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Lol

So my friends and I were just messing around and memeing. All 4 of us equipped Head on and just hid in different lockers.

The killer brought an Ebony Mori (might have something to do with the fact that I changed my name to "Wholesome SWF team).

He Mori'd 2 people and my friend's internet disconnected (I was in a call with her so I know she didn't do it intentionally) The killer almost caught me but I just barely made the hatch.

She wasn't too happy in post-game chat. Like..... I guess she was playing serious or whatever but we were just memeing. Chill XD

Comments

• ClocksoClockso Member Posts: 853

why cant i go against a swf team with the name "wholesome swf team"? i'd bring bloody party streamers and play 100% wholesome, but instead i get object of obsessions 4 man ace with a flashlight and i'm playing hag, 2 of her weaknesses in 4 survivors

• RakimSockemRakimSockem Member Posts: 1,425

Well I'm rank 4, 2 of my friends are rank 8, and the other one is a 13 currently (our rank 10 went to dinner).

So our killers have been all between ranks 7-15 because "what even is matchmaking" and "pretty good job so far".

I'm just tryna figure out why dude was so salty. I said we were a wholesome SWF, not a toxic one. He should've left his ebony at home

Sounds like a plan.

Honestly I had a game as Doctor where I found someone running Calm Spirit. I hooked him and left the first time, but the second time I caught him took forever because that perk hard counters Doctor and I proxy camped his ass because I didn't feel like searching again XD