We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
Got a question about dedicated servers? Read up on all the info here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87216/status-update-dedicated-servers#latest
Stranger Things and the 3.2.0 update will release on all platforms September 17th!

How do you think the survivors get teleported into a trial?

grayon444grayon444 Member Posts: 142

Do you think they just walk into random direction and end up wherever or is there some kind of ritual the entity has to do?Because if they go on their way there is no way they can get into the trial only because of those big brick walls.And i don't know but isn't every trial location a universe on it's own, you know when the 'walk past the exit gates' bug happens there is a little bit of ground after the walls and after that pure emptiness.You can also see the big tree roots sticking from the ground.I don't think it was meant to look that way since you aren't supposed to see outside of trial, it just kind of happened.

Comments

• KillermainBTWm8KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 3,145

Forced in by the entity? Killers herd them in maybe?

• VombateVombate Member Posts: 20

I always thought they wake up in the trial when they sleep.

• aderpymuffinaderpymuffin Member Posts: 48

Benedict has stated that you wake up there. Its unclear whether or not all survivors wake up at the same time but it seems likely that they would all be on a conscious alarm clock set by the entity. Because if you wake up first and no one else is awake your chances of survival a pretty low.

• grayon444grayon444 Member Posts: 142

In that case, it could be nice to have a "waking up" animation for all survivors when the map reveal sequence occurs at the start of the match.

• ektoekto Member Posts: 78

whatever it is, i think it gives them enough time to get their things ready. i've always pictured a palpable fog that surrounds them, and, when it dissipates, they're somewhere else.

• PresidentDinosaur115PresidentDinosaur115 Member Posts: 13

It’d be a lot of work but it’d be cool if each survivor had a unique animation too, though they’d have to be fast. Ash checks his hand, Bill lights his cig, Meg stretches her legs, Quentin pinches himself to see if he’s awake, Nea pounces up quickly and nimbly, etc.

• AetherBytesAetherBytes Member Posts: 796

They fall asleep at the campfire, they wake up in the trial, simple as that. No mention of how the killer accesses the trial, for all we know a helicopter airlifts them in.