We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
Got a question about dedicated servers? Read up on all the info here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87216/status-update-dedicated-servers#latest
Stranger Things and the 3.2.0 update will release on all platforms September 17th!

What do the survivor's eat?

SaltyFriesSaltyFries Member Posts: 42

Like for killers you can make the argument that killing helps satisfy their hunger. But what do survivors eat in order to stay strong for the trials to continue on? Do they get personal platters by the entity in the campfire? Or are they in a world where hunger is simply not a thing anymore?

Comments

• PrincessPoopPrincessPoop Member Posts: 362

They eat pudding. Occasionally they even share with the killers.

• CornpopersCornpopers Member Posts: 411

I think, once you're in the Entitys realm, you loose the need for eating or drinking.

• HaraakHaraak Member Posts: 64

They dont need it

• SamayelSamayel Member Posts: 33

Huntress' booty and Hag's coochie

• ShapedShaped Member Posts: 464

Escape cake.

• SpringeySpringey Member Posts: 26

I always imagined it being like that:

If the survivors 'escape' or get 'killed', they reset in the camp fire with all their memories they gained in the realm but with the state that they had while getting in the realm like for example survivors where fully awake while they got grabbed so everytime they reset, they don't feel sleepy, in quentins case it would not be the case because he got dragged in sleepy, so everytime he comes back to the camp fire he starts out sleepy and not really awake like the others.

Like said, not rly an answer, but how I imagine it to be.

• SureSpearSureSpear Member Posts: 190

I assume they don't.

But if they do, obviously salt.

• AvilgusAvilgus Member Posts: 85

Tears and salt.

• TrueKn1ghtmar3TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143
  • ektoekto Member Posts: 78

i imagine they don't get hungry, but they might still be able to do it.

as far as im aware none of the in-game items and offerings and whatnot are actually food... even the escape cake's description refers to it as just being a "picture of a cake." i can't imagine that the entity is great at replicating food, more specifically, the way it tastes.

• AetherBytesAetherBytes Member Posts: 796

We do have survivor pudding, which is indeed a real item since it describes the pudding and not a picture of it. One could take it as a pudding the survivors have made, another can take it as one made of survivors, or maybe that's just what it's called.

• grayon444grayon444 Member Posts: 142

They try catching the crows so that way they could cook them at the campfire.And the crows are the entity, so they are eating the entity.

• Dr_LoomisDr_Loomis Member Posts: 196

BBQ and Chilli.