Legion Pins rework idea
Since The Legion received its (terrible) rework, a mechanics that affected multiple players gameplay have been taken away, I'm talking about missing a hit during Feral Frenzy. But besides that, they brought us some useless things: the pins. With that, I would like to bring an rework idea to them by bringing good old mechanics back. It's my opinion, you can have yours as well.
Smiley Face Pin - common
A friendly looking, bright yellow button used as a sarcastic statement.
- While in Feral Frenzy, you can miss 1 more hit before ends the power immediately.
"You can have this one. We have a lot of them." -- Susie
Defaced Smiley Pin - uncommon
A once friendly looking, bright yellow button of a defaced smiley. A signature icon of The Legion.
- While in Feral Frenzy, you can miss 2 more hits before ends the power immediately.
"Come back you little piece of sh-t!" -- Julie
The Legion Pin - rare
A handmade button with the face of The Legion. To use exclusively on intimidation dares.
- While in Feral Frenzy, you can miss 3 more hits before ends the power immediately.
"I gonna show you who The Legion is." -- Frank Morrison
Fuming Mix Tape - Ultra rare
Dark beats, violent shreds and unfathomable vocals from another world fill the mind with a vibrating sixth sense.
- Missing an attack during Feral Frenzy doesn't ends the power.
- Considerably reduces the Feral Frenzy duration. (2.4 second)
"You can't do this forever. I can." -- Joey
Let me hear your thoughts ;) Legion haters please do not disturb.