We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
Got a question about dedicated servers? Read up on all the info here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87216/status-update-dedicated-servers#latest
Stranger Things and the 3.2.0 update will release on all platforms September 17th!

Are Killers Feeling pain?

BadassLaurieBadassLaurie Member Posts: 23

So i was wondering about one thing. Are killers such as Spirit,Plague feeling some kind of pain or suffering? Plague as her Sickness and Spirit as her limbs being cut off?

Comments

• CornpopersCornpopers Member Posts: 411

I don't believe so, the only pain I think killers endure are any type of stuns or torture from the entity. Might be incorrect about this one though.

• MLG007MLG007 Member Posts: 9

I'd definitely say so, look at Spirit, Plague, and Trapper especially.

Plague definitely struggles to breathe plus I'd say she feels pain when she vomits so intensely.

With Spirit you can see with her hundreds of facial expressions you can definitely say she at the very least feels "Something" while being in this form.

Finally, with Trapper, he's the best example to say if a killer does feel pain. It's been confirmed Trapper was the killer who resisted the Entity the most out of everybody, in explanation to the hooks and slashes in right arm and all over his body. With this in mind, the Entity itself tortured Trapper until he eventually gave in to submitting himself to the Entity.

Plus, what other reason would killers make that "OOF" noise when getting hit by a pallet, Head On, or Decisive Strike? xD

• RoKruegerRoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371

The Entity does not offer release from pain, just vengance. You wont die, but stay in the state you are now.... forever.

• SureSpearSureSpear Member Posts: 190

Seems like a pretty crap deal for Rin and Plague, ngl.