Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives 3.2.0 PTB Gameplay Feedback
We've been made aware of error messages when attempting to purchase the Rift pass. The team is currently investigating, and we'll post an update as soon as we have more information.

UPDATE: This issue should no longer occur. Players who were affected may still be missing currency and/or unable to spend Auric Cells. We are working on a solution to resolve this and restore missing currency, and will update you as soon as possible.

Dying Light suggestion

It seems to work very well with Thanataphobia and Sloppy Butcher.

However, it should keep working with the stacks you already have after your obsession is killed. Just like Save the Best for Last does.

It already gives your obsession a massive altruism boost and the obsession even affected by the slow down while alive either.

So you are punished by losing your perk if you kill the obsession, but you are also punished for keeping your obsession alive.

It could also be 5% or 6% per stack so you don't HAVE to stack it with Thanataphobia.

Comments

• ad19970ad19970 Member Posts: 3,889

If it would be 5% or 6% though, imagine how that perk would be combined with thana.

I think it's fine if the perk loses the stacks once the obsession is dead. Perk sounds good enough.

• Tzeentchling9Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796

The higher percentage is wishful thinking more than anything else.

Between Dying Light buffing your obsession and not debuffing them though, I honestly believe it should stay in play after the obsession dies. We already have the precedent set with StBFL, and that still does some work when you hit the obsession and does not effect them directly.

• HatCreatureHatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

I understand he concpet they went with but the values are too low to justify using the perk by itself. By the time everyone but the Obsession is hooked twice the MAX value is 18%, so before anyone dies the perk is weaker than Thana and takes forever to get there.

Now if we got tokens for hooking the Obsession and kept the tokens after they were killed then it would be semi ok because everyone on their death hook, all 4 of them would increase the percentage way past 18% and that requires no value change.

An easy way would be to do a change similar to Remember Me, Hook all 4 Survivors once and max tokens is 4 and then increase the percentage. It would work like BBQ and Chili and then if the Obsession dies it doesn't matter because your perk was strong the whole time and it justifies losing it.