Home PTB Feedback Archives 3.2.0 PTB Gameplay Feedback

Steve and Nancy

Is it just me, or are their moans/grunts while injured/running super loud?

Another thing, its obviously some other Voice actors, which is a shame, cus the Voices are super bad

Comments

• ClintonClinton Member Posts: 266
    edited September 2019

It's a shame about Nancy. I wanted to main her but the moans she makes especially while on the hook are obnoxious sounding.

• Boosted_DwightBoosted_Dwight Member, Trusted Posts: 2,720

Their voices are terrible! I really hope they get the Kate treatment and get their voices redone.

• AngryFluffyAngryFluffy Member Posts: 418

Yes, both are super loud. It's kinda sad that they didn't get the original voices from the actors, like they did with Ash.

Ash is such a well designed character, I wish it would be the same for Steve and Nancy. That would have been perfect.

But I'm also a little bit disappointed about Nancy's chest. I mean....where is it at all? Have you turned her to the side? She's completely flat. Like...entirely. A little female curves wouldn't have hurt. She's not nearly that flat in the series.

• AlfredAlfred Member Posts: 272

Maybe they have license from Netflix but they did not want to pay the actors...

• CyberianFauxCyberianFaux Member Posts: 147

I wouldn't say they are obnoxious as much as they don't make sense. Why is Nancy moaning like she is in an adult film? She shouldn't sound like she is enjoying a hook through the chest near her heart.

• FairP1ayerFairP1ayer Member Posts: 437

Steve sounds goofy af when he’s injured, it makes me not wanna even play as him.