Are you ready to see the Cursed Legacy trailer?
UPDATE: Upon further investigation, we are happy to say that no members of the Dead by Daylight forums had their data compromised in the breach over the past weekend. All passwords have been reset as a precautionary measure, please be sure to update your password as soon as possible using the password reset button.

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Steve and Nancy

Is it just me, or are their moans/grunts while injured/running super loud?

Another thing, its obviously some other Voice actors, which is a shame, cus the Voices are super bad

Comments

• ClintonClinton Member Posts: 86
    edited September 4

It's a shame about Nancy. I wanted to main her but the moans she makes especially while on the hook are obnoxious sounding.

• Boosted_DwightBoosted_Dwight Member, Trusted Posts: 1,943

Their voices are terrible! I really hope they get the Kate treatment and get their voices redone.

• AngryFluffyAngryFluffy Member Posts: 233

Yes, both are super loud. It's kinda sad that they didn't get the original voices from the actors, like they did with Ash.

Ash is such a well designed character, I wish it would be the same for Steve and Nancy. That would have been perfect.

But I'm also a little bit disappointed about Nancy's chest. I mean....where is it at all? Have you turned her to the side? She's completely flat. Like...entirely. A little female curves wouldn't have hurt. She's not nearly that flat in the series.

• AlfredAlfred Member Posts: 272

Maybe they have license from Netflix but they did not want to pay the actors...

• CyberianFauxCyberianFaux Member Posts: 105

I wouldn't say they are obnoxious as much as they don't make sense. Why is Nancy moaning like she is in an adult film? She shouldn't sound like she is enjoying a hook through the chest near her heart.

• FairP1ayerFairP1ayer Member Posts: 341

Steve sounds goofy af when he’s injured, it makes me not wanna even play as him.