We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Nancy's Voice

For the love of God. Please. Please change her voice. I don't care about how loud or quiet it is, please change her voice.

She currently sounds like an ageing woman, moaning like she's suffering whenever she takes a step.

She's a teenager, please make her sound like one.

Anyways! I love her aesthetic and perks, as well as Steve and the killer! GG!

Comments

• ClocksoClockso Member Posts: 510

she sounds like she's moaning when she runs, and steve sounds like he's yawning when he gets hooked

• FengieFengie Member Posts: 4

I will not let this thread die until the issue is resolved uwu

• ShyN3koShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616

she sounds like she's moaning when she runs

My brain :

"Draw her moaning while an other survivor press a button on a remote"

Me:

"Im trying to draw in a badass style,

Shut up"

• ShrekIsHotShrekIsHot Member Posts: 2,203
  • OracleToTheStarsOracleToTheStars Member Posts: 2

I care that shes loud or quiet shes SO freaking loud. I feel like shes loud for no reason. She grunts when she runs, like shes injured grunts when she runs not normal stuff.

• Captain_SpauldingCaptain_Spaulding Member Posts: 467

Same boat but different character. Make Jeff not sound like the obese kid running the mile in Georgia heat. Please.

• FairP1ayerFairP1ayer Member Posts: 254

Screw Nancy, Steve is the one that needs a change for his moans!

• Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

She is too loud as well though...

daily dose of FIX NANCY'S VOICE

SHE IS A TEENAGER

MAKE HER SOUND LIKE ONE

• CakeDutyCakeDuty Member Posts: 179

Nancy sounds too old to be a teenager and Steve sounds too whiny compared to his show equivalent, I really hope the devs do something about it.

I’m glad I’m not the only one who feels that way about Steve, Nancy’s voice is at least tolerable, but I wouldn’t complain if they got a better voice or even better the actual actors.

ANOTHER REMINDER THAT NANCY’S VOICE NEEDS TO BE FIXED (AND STEVE’S TOO, IF THAT’S WHAT EVERYBODY ELSE IS SAYING) it

I know y’all devs read these, fix Nancy and Steve’s voice pls! xo

• Bravo0413Bravo0413 Member Posts: 2,998

I like the way she sounds........

• bubbascalbubbascal Member Posts: 271
    edited September 10

No, the devs have said that Nancy and Steve are aged up in DBD. They have a "no kids" rule because of things like Hag's mori. Nancy and Steve would naturally (and sadly) sound older as a result.

Kids also don't seem to get killed (or eaten) on screen in Stranger Things from what I've observed. The Stranger Things team may have said "no" to letting kids die or die on-screen. But I have only just finished Season 1 so what do I know...

I don't agree with the "no kids" rule either. They aren't kids, they're teenagers. (Aren't they high schoolers as well? High schoolers have been in horror films many times. And they definitely die.)

Laurie is a teenager too, yet she remains a teenager in-game. The devs seem to have forgotten this and that she can have her guts eaten like anyone else.

• xGREENCATxxGREENCATx Member Posts: 117

Nah she doesn’t need changing because you’re complaining and can’t be grateful of an voice actor who worked hard on that voice. If anything they should just lower it. Literally just be grateful.

• YucchiYucchi Member Posts: 169

Let's be honest. ALL new survivors since after Kate have been extremely loud. There's a video on YouTube showcasing all survivors and how loud they are

Besides, even if we want their voices to be changed like we did with Jane nothing will happen. It doesn't matter that you make less noise while injured with tier 2 Iron will

All the survivors voices are fine (save for Steve), but I don’t think anyone would complain if bE made a pass around the Survivors and lowered their moans to be more in line with quiet ol’ Dwight.