We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

please buff surge

make is 28 instead of 24, it's rare you have 2 gens that close, so if we could maybe possible in the best scenario get 3 gens at once it would be amazing, but that would be rare already and it would be the best scenario, 24 meters is too short, 28 would be great, now you could get 2 gens

Comments

• TAGTAG Member Posts: 3,786

Have the devs said anything about how the current Surge is performing in PTB?

• DustinDustin Member Posts: 396

I'd be fine with increasing it just a little. Current distance feels like it's balanced around the new map specifically. I haven't really noticed it having any impact on any other map aside from Hawkin's.

• terumisanterumisan Member Posts: 309

Why not 32 instead of 28?

• ChuckyyoChuckyyo Member Posts: 58

I think it would be best if it it would simply work with the Terror Radios. That would mean an increase to 32 for most killers, but also open up possibilities with Monitor & Abuse or Distressing. Perk synergy is always great imo, and this is an opportunity to promote it.

• TWiXTTWiXT Member Posts: 574

If not increasing it radius or tying it to the TR, they should at least remove the "down with basic attack" requirement. That requirement didn't work for Infectious fright, and right now restricts surge's usefulness to only 3 killers: Plague, Shape, and Ghost Face. Any other killer hitting survivors with basic attacks give survivors a sprint burst away from the gens and out of range for surge to activate. Also killers with damaging powers like: Demogorgon, Pig, Huntress, Billy, etc. will want to use those powers to down survivors more than their basic attacks, so in their hands, surge is pretty much useless as long as it has this requirement. Dark Devotion keeping the basic attack requirement makes sense, but only because it activates upon hitting you obsession instead of downing them. When they changed Infectious Fright to no longer have that requirement it became a down right decent perk that was universally useful to all killers. I am seeing the same problem with Surge just because of this 1 requirement that has already been proven to be stupid in another perk and corrected.