We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Demogorgon Feedback

I've been playing Demogorgon for quite a while now, and I got to say I'm extremely impressed with his design. He really is extremely fun to play as. The devs did an amazing job with him.

However, I do think he needs a small nerf. I just think that when you put traps on all the gens, it's a bit too much that he always knows on what gens survivors are working on and that he can teleport around the map so frequently.

I would suggest to either increase the cooldown of the teleport from 14 to 20 seconds, or increase the radius of the portals at which survivors can be detected via killer instinct, but make it so that survivors that are working on gens or cleansing totems can not be detected with killer instinct. Good killer players are anyways able to often predict correctly on what gens survivors are wroking on. Having an unlimited Surveillance and Discordance is a bit much in my opinion.

This is just my opinion. If you disagree, that's fine. No need to get offensive though. From my personal experience though, I do feel like his portals will need to be nerfed in one of those two ways.

Comments

• DeadeyeDeadeye Member Posts: 184

I experienced that quite a lot of survivors tend to insta seal portals that just have been used. If you see the Demogorgon port away, you know you have 14 seconds before he can return. Unless he did not port away far enough and come back by foot.

Also 14 seconds is not enough cooldown to get back in time to a gate at EGC so it is not OP in this setup either. It is just something you have to work around as survivor. Like against traps of Trapper or hag. You can see the portals when they can see you (trigger killer instinct). So you can decide to not walk too close. If they are within 4m of totems or gens, leave this spot until you find the right time to seal it.

So it is counterable. Not sure what you mean with unlimited Surveillance and Discordance. I think this chapter is fine as it is. Just the perks might need some tweaks into the one or other direction, but also the ideas of the 9 perks are pretty strong I think and might also create some new builds on other killers

• ad19970ad19970 Member Posts: 1,621

Because you can pretty much always know on what gens survivors are working on.

• MasterUffMasterUff Member Posts: 72

I dont think he need a nerf. Demogorgon is just a midtier killer. to nerf something you need to buff something else to make him not utterly garbage.

• DeadeyeDeadeye Member Posts: 184

@ad19970 still don't get what you mean with unlimited Surveillance and Discordance. Would you explain that? I don't get what it has to do with the portal recover timer

• DemodogDemodog Member Posts: 9

Yes, on top of this make it so the Demogorgon chokes on a pallet and dies in the first 2 minutes of a match, while at it, maybe make it so the killer is deaf.

• KabuKabu Member Posts: 713

Shredding a pallet also breaks his fingers with or without the red moss add on.