We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
Stranger Things and the 3.2.0 update will release on all platforms September 17th!

What killer do you main and why?

Im curious to the diversity out there and what people find interesting in our killers.

Personally I really enjoy Leatherface and Ghostface. But if I had to settle on a main probably Leatherface.

Comments

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 9,071

Leatherface because he is fun, probably clown after him.

• TheGorgonTheGorgon Member Posts: 434

Demogorgon.

Because I'm in love with ST

• Tzeentchling9Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,586

Spirit, because she really weeds out the good Survivors from the "Leet looping=skillz" Survivors.

• SaltyFriesSaltyFries Member Posts: 47

Freddy cause I am a big fan of his movies(I have a soft spot for the remake plz don't kill me). I even mained him before the rework, when he was not the ideal killer to say the least.

• ABannedCatABannedCat Member Posts: 762

Nurse.

I like to be rewarded for my skill.

• lynelmanelynelmane Member Posts: 83

I have been a Spirit main for a while now, but I have really gotten into Legion recently. If I have to choose i'm still a spirit main at heart ♥

• YamiTheFurryYamiTheFurry Member Posts: 122

@GrootDude

A fellow LF main ;)

@Xboned

Yea Myers is a really fun killer also, he is just a little to slow paced for me and running out of stalk juice on surviors sucks.

• FishFry247FishFry247 Member Posts: 404

I just like the challenge it brings

• XbonedXboned Member Posts: 93

It's rough, yeah. He has a plodding pace, it's very feast-or-famine. When things go wrong, it sucks, but when they go right... boy, do they go right.

Bubba is probably the only other character I feel as much sentimental warmth for, particularly his Insidious/basement builds. That's another guy who feels like he brings his movie with him whenever he enters the game.

• StupidPalletsStupidPallets Member Posts: 84
    edited September 9

The Pig cause she has a built-in Insidious. Second, I like Freddy.

• WeckWeck Member Posts: 596

Trapper. It's so satisfying to get people in traps.

Had such a fun game with him today, probably got around 7-8 traps to activate. It's great.

But I also really enjoy ghostface and hag

My brain's too small for Trapper but I sure do love the sound of his traps going off whenever I watch someone else play him. That snap is satisfying.

• immortalls96immortalls96 Member Posts: 1,232

I play almost every killer but nurse was my goal to master..especially since I'm on ps4..and finally shes become my main

Bravo, I respect this.

I cut my teeth on console Nurse today and it was a dismal failure but an utter blast at the same time. I may start putting in some regular practice time.

• YamaokaYamaoka Member Posts: 1,065

My gf said something very similar today when I asked her about Pyramid Head's mori haha 😂

• Sauceman_TimSauceman_Tim Member Posts: 51

I main Nurse, Freddy and Previously Ghostface. But I'm thinking about giving spirit a try because I'm sick of gen speeds

• The_ManletThe_Manlet Member Posts: 396

I'm usually playing Freddy or Spirit. Sometimes I play Myers and then I remember I hate the stalking mechanic. Sometimes Huntress as well.

@Yamaoka

Yooo, Pyrimad Head in DbD would be so cool! He would probably be the scariest killer yet. @not_Queen @Patricia @Peanits

• LordGlintLordGlint Member Posts: 1,652

Freddy is my goto, since I feel I can do well with him no matter what addons or map is selected, although anytime I can get a map offering for The Game or Lerys on my Myers... A Jumpscare Myers game is fun for everyone, lol.

• Yung_SlugYung_Slug Member Posts: 242

Myers. If I could play scratched mirror every game, I would. I love spooking people.

Spirit is my secondary. I like being spooky with prayer beads.

I play a bit of pig and ghostface, but I don't have as much fun with them.

I could see myself playing a lot of Demogorgon. I've been getting some gen grabs and portal grabs with him already.

• AttackfrogAttackfrog Member Posts: 923
    edited September 9

Depends how I feels...

LF if I am in a camping mood. I do it, 4k and read post game salt...so fun!

Nurse if I want to test my fast twitch and fine motor skills...Then throw my computer through the window for when I miss and she stares at her feet like an idiot.

Doc if I want to piss off survivors or if I am at low levels..easy 4 k and easy DC's.

MM if I just want to have fun. Might 4 k, might 0k, but either way I have fun.

Billy or huntress if their dailies pop. Hate them both and their dirty feet (kick a pallet, you'll see)

Wraith if I want to at first feel like a horror movie monster and then quickly be beaten down and looped. I play him if I am having a really bad day as a way of saying "hey, today might seriously blow, but at least you aren't wraith". Perspective I guess.

Freddy if I just watched a Freddy movie.

Spirit of im not drinking and feel like actually trying.... And listening, which requires either my headphones or me to pop into our surround sound. But if wife is watching some dumbass show on Netflix then headphones it is!I

Debating getting plague. She sounds fun.

• AttackfrogAttackfrog Member Posts: 923

Great, scary games.

ok movie....

but that scene always stuck with me! There were a few in that movie that were really good.

• ocafghanistanocafghanistan Member Posts: 181

I only main myers and it's because he's very simple and easy

• ShrimpTwiggsShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 952

I mained Wraith at the start because he seemed like a good killer to learn with and I absolutely love his eerie design. To bad he's kinda garbage tier. After that I mained Pig and then Myers because I like being stealthy.