Are you ready to see the Cursed Legacy trailer?
UPDATE: Upon further investigation, we are happy to say that no members of the Dead by Daylight forums had their data compromised in the breach over the past weekend. All passwords have been reset as a precautionary measure, please be sure to update your password as soon as possible using the password reset button.

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

What killer do you main and why?

124»

Comments

• NullSp3cNullSp3c Member Posts: 475

Legion, to farm bloodpoints.

• ColonGlockColonGlock Member Posts: 408

Hag gets results and will always be my favorite. That being said, I play them all.

• GuertenaGuertena Member Posts: 309

Pig because I love the franchise and because she slows the game down with the traps.

• SziosisSziosis Member Posts: 144

Piggy. Stealth is how I like to play and the Reverse Bear traps help slow the game down alot to mess around.

Legion is second even after the nerf, because it's not always about killing everyone. Having fun is essential and what better way than stabbing everyone repeatedly?

• UlvenDagothUlvenDagoth Member Posts: 2,813

Legion before the rework. No, not cause of the exploit or anything stupid like that. I liked running around and stabbing everyone. Now a days I still play Legion but they are NO WHERE near as fun as they used to be. They need help, and did back then. Not the massive nerf they got.

Lately though, Ghost Face and Plague. Looking forward to Demo too.

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 2,056
    edited September 11

I'm a Legion Main. Probably because of the visual design of the character, music, and playstyle of just stabbin and vaultin and stabbin again... I just like making survivors panic.

I originally mained Huntress until Legion came out though.

• Swiftblade131Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 1,246
    edited September 11

Hill Billy

I think its fun to just run in with your chainsaw and watch the survivors scurry away in horror as they think "Not another Billy". Honestly, he's just good fun, and he's very balanced.

Otherwise Nurse. Cause... Nurse. I to like to "win" on occasion.

• Rin_is_my_waifuRin_is_my_waifu Member Posts: 473
    edited September 11

I could main nurse but since I'm on PS4 and I'm also stuck at Rank 1 (every time) I only play spirit.

My win/loss ratio with her is like 99% and I love making survivors salty and feel powerless against me. You can't bully my Rin ;) Of course the DCs are a bonus :P

• MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 1,553

It’s not hard to win as Spirit. Survivors rarely escape against me unless I’m just playing like total garbage or I’m not trying.

It’s why I don’t wanna play Spirit as much anymore. I only want to play her if I suspect a good group.

I’ve played Spirit for a year and for every 100 games I probably lose like 5. I consider a loss where a survivor escapes through the exit gate. It’s extremely rare that I get all four escaping on me. That’s probably only happened like three times in my entire time playing Spirit.

• UkilledLegionUkilledLegion Member Posts: 324

Legion because he is fast but after nerf some perks not work correct!

• YamiTheFurryYamiTheFurry Member Posts: 217

Yea I agree Legion could use some work. I love the design though that its several different people. And I do have fun when I play Legion nowadays even after the "rework" Susie is also my personal favorite but I think she is everyones favorite xD