We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
Got a question about dedicated servers? Read up on all the info here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87216/status-update-dedicated-servers#latest
Stranger Things and the 3.2.0 update will release on all platforms September 17th!

Killer guide - beginner [picture/folder]

kamisenkamisen Member Posts: 336

Here's my guide! It's aimed towards someone brand spanking new.

Comments

• kamisenkamisen Member Posts: 336
    edited September 9

There's a typo in one of the pictures, this is edited in the PDF-version!

Post edited by kamisen on
  • xEaxEa Member Posts: 258

Cool Guide, i like it!

@xEa thank you! Makes me so happy to hear <3

• DarkskiesDarkskies Member Posts: 356

Nicely done I especially love the end part of it.

❤️🐷

@Darkskies *happy oinks* <3

Its really cool to give them an understanding of spreading the love and not getting to frustrated by not doing what's considered the best. It's been long time but from what I remember of the tutorial was it really didn't tell you to leave the hook to spread damage ect. I remember actually smacking a survior on the hook thinking it made them die faster 😅

the tutorial needs some love especially for the new players coming in.

🐖💕

@Darkskies you read my mind! 😱 My aim was to create a guide that really helps new killers in understanding the different dynamics of the game and thus promoting a fun experience for everyone.

Hope you get some more upvotes and attention on this commendable effort really well put together.

🐷💕

• FibijeanFibijean Member Posts: 514
    edited September 10

I really like the design of this one, it's very well laid-out, which makes the information a lot easier to digest, I think. Nice work 😊

Thank you so much for the feedback <3 @Fibijean