We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Legion = Autohaven or Coldwind

Ok this might be stupid, but hear me out.

I am maining Legion lately and i've noticed... I only ever get coldwind or autohaven maps!!!

Like literally its either an autohaven, a coldwind, or MAYBE a swamp. Can't get any of the red forest maps, not even springwood or macmillan estate. I have NEVER gotten a Lery's, even though its the worst killer map. I'd still like to see something other than coldwind or autohaven.

So what causes this? It should be the same for all killers, the % chance of getting each map. But for me with Legion, it's like theres a 40% chance to get either of the two, and then the rest are down to like 1% or less.

I just want to get away from the corn and car parts. For one round. :(

Tagged:

Comments

• CymerCymer Member Posts: 809

There are things, I guess they are called map offerings? Yes!

Use one of those!

• lynelmanelynelmane Member Posts: 198

ah yes, but the game decided that I don't get to have any map offerings except for autohaven or coldwind... I think I got one ormond one and I used it

• HatCreatureHatCreature Member Posts: 2,657

I always get Red Forest :( but yeah, I have seen a pattern where some killers get their worst map but then again Autohaven and Coldwind have more maps than any other set besides McMillan.

• Swiftblade131Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 1,218

I get a lot of Swamp...

To Much Swamp...

Please make it stop...

• lynelmanelynelmane Member Posts: 198

I just played another game and I got gas heaven. WTF is happening.

• MarcusMarcus Member Posts: 1,156

If you really used a offering for Ormond, you are really desperate 😁.

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 1,676
    edited September 10

I always get Grim Pantry with legion or Ironworks of Misery.

Over time I've developed a hatred for those two maps in particular.

• VolfawottVolfawott Member Posts: 1,656

Literally just comes down to luck mostly you got to remember that there are more variants of the cold wind auto Havens and Macmillan than there are the other maps.

And as they said with the new map rework they're doing there going to be focusing on getting the licensed Maps out of the first considering they can't make new assets or a new map for them so making variations is how they get around that.

As for original maps they can make new unique maps and new themes for them like how Blackwater swamp the asylum and Redwoods all got new unique map with different assets for other Killers