Mettle of Man rework idea
I think that whole idea of punishing M1 killers was just a bad design from the start. I was thinking about how could this perk be changed without making it way too broken, while being useful at the same time and I've come up with a possible solution.
Instead of protecting you while you're injured, it should protect you from anything that would put you into dying state from healthy.
- Evil has a way of always finding you.
- After you stun the killer 3 times, Mettle of Man activates.
- Once activated, the next occasion that would put you into the dying state from the healthy state, will put you into injured state instead. The next time you heal back to full health, your Aura will be revealed to the Killer when you are farther than 12/14/16 metres from the Killer.
- Mettle of Man will deactivate the next time you are put into the Dying State.
- Increases your chances of being the Obsession.
This could make MOM a viable pick once again without making it super frustrating for Killers, especially those, that can only use Basic attack to down survivors. Let me know what you think of this rework suggestion.