We need more BP perks.
It's about time we start getting more perks for farming BP. In my opinion, they should be a new archetype of perks, like Exhaustion perks. You can run more than one, but you won't get more than a 100% BP boost overall.
In addition to adding new BP perks, I think some older perks should be reworked. Here are some examples:
- We're Gonna Live Forever: Give it an effect, like the unhooked survivor gets a 7% Haste Effect for 30 seconds or something. If we're giving survivors more farming perks, this one should have its own effect so it has a reason to be used.
- Deja Vu: Every time you complete a Generator that was most recently revealed by the perk, gain a 25% BP bonus. You probably won't get 4 stacks with this, but you can use it in conjunction with another BP perk to make sure you get the 100% boost.
- Thrill of the Hunt: For each totem remaining, gain a 20% BP bonus. Again, this perk should be used with other BP perks.
- Monstrous Shrine: Like BBQ, but with basement hooks only. You could stack this with BBQ to get 100% in 2 hooks.
- Dying Light: 10% for each stack. 10 is the max possible amount of stacks that would have an effect (and you'd need DS to activate to get them all), so I decided on 10%. Use with other BP perks for more consistency.
- Autodidact: 20% for each stack.
- Small Game: Get a 20% stack for each totem you cleanse.
- No One Left Behind: Get a 25% stack for each full heal you complete after the exit gates have been powered.
Those are a few of my ideas. I'm not saying all of these perks need to be reworked or that it should be only these perks, but I wanted to give an idea of what it would look like.